I'm new to forum ...

luicho621's profile photo   07/31/2014 1:30 a.m.

Hello good,
I am Luis de la Patagonia Argentina and looking for my current symptoms (more to read than to avoid the doctor) I found them.What I read so far speaks clearly of the seriousness and the ability to discern the participants.I hope to be close to the soles of the shoes of those who more than once contribute their valuable knowledge about the current state of our disease.Paraphrasing one of you: "It is not a diabetic, it is a person with a disease called diabetes ..." I do not feel diabetic, although I know that I have metabolic disorders, that I must take care of myself and all that, but not beyond...
Greetings and thanks for reading.

luicho621's profile photo
luicho621
07/31/2014 1:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Luis, timely your comment ... Reading does not mean avoiding the doctor, on the contrary, he guides us in this arduous path that is to live with diabetes.

Mariluca's profile photo
Mariluca
07/31/2014 2:44 a.m.

Well, welcome to this forum and don't forget to take care of yourself.
All of us who enter here to take a daily look tried to share ideas and especially the mutual spirit that can help us to take it better.
The greatness of this medium that is the Internet allows us this communication with distant people, which otherwise would never be possible.
Greetings from Spain, destined for those beautiful places in Argentine Patagonia.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/31/2014 4:16 a.m.

Welcome to the forum and we hope it will be very useful.
A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo
07/31/2014 3:07 p.m.

Hello, I introduce myself I am alleged alive in Mexico and by chance I found the forum, it seemed to me that they are serious and helpful comments.I hope I also can contribute and help, I am preparing to be an educator in diabetes and I think this will help me a lot.Greetings

DiabetesForo
08/07/2014 7:03 p.m.

Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/07/2014 7:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Bienvanida!= D>

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/08/2014 11:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hello everyone!I am also new in the forum.I live in Granada, Spain.I have discovered it by chance and I am reading some things that seem very interesting to me.I am a diabetic for 11 years already ... but lately I have many hypoglycemia ... especially nocturnal and I am also fattening a lot.I have not changed anything in my diet that I consider quite healthy and I am also doing regular.I think it is from the hypoglycemia that I take sugar so that I get up faster because I stay at 35-40-50 ... I do not know what to do because I have the endocrine in November and nobody gives me a solution.It happens to you too?Has anyone seen in this situation?Thank you very much

DiabetesForo
08/09/2014 7:33 a.m.

Hello, granaina.
In my opinion you should try to remedy those hypoglycemia so strong and continuous.And for that you will have to be attentive to how your glycemia evolves throughout the day, adjusting medication, insulin, food and exercise.
You will have no choice but to get up at midnight even if it is uncomfortable and get a medication and be able to take some food if you are too low, all that while your doctor recommends the best for you.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
08/11/2014 4:09 a.m.

Hi @granainadiabetica,
What insulin guidelines do you use?Maybe it's just a dose of slow ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/11/2014 4:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Granain, you can lower the slow insulin a unit, if the hypos are for ka night or before meals.
It is not necessary to go to the endo so that the dose of insulin changes to you, that we have to adjust it, after we have taught us the endo or the educators ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/11/2014 2:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Hello!Hypoglycemia give me after eating and the nocturnal give me when many hours have passed since dinner ... for example, I usually have dinner at 22.30 or so and that is when I wear both, the fast and the lantus, andThe hypo gives me about 4-5 in the morning ... :(
The fattening I suppose it is of so many hypoglycemia and now I am not able to lose weight ... because eating, always as more or less the same and exercising more in the last 2 months than in the previous ones since I was preparing an opposition.I suppose that I have also affected the nerves that I have passed and the change of mental effort to have the "boring" mint.Thank you very much for your advice !!!I am pointing out what I put on insulin and the food of each day to try to find the perfect dose ... Let's see if I get it !!!I change every day to adjust it and that at once, do not have so many dirts !!!!

DiabetesForo
08/13/2014 3:14 p.m.

Those nocturnal hypos also gave my daughter when the lantus was put at night. He solved it putting it in the morning.
The hypos q give after meals are due to excess of rapid .. or few hydrates.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2014 3:38 p.m.

Hello, I am new in this forum, I present my name is Tania and I live in Valparaiso Chile and I am diabetics 35 years ago from my birth and I would like to participate a lot in this forum :)

tanita's profile photo
tanita
08/13/2014 8:23 p.m.

Welcome, Tanita!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2014 9:02 p.m.

Thanks Regina :)

tanita's profile photo
tanita
08/13/2014 11:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.