Continuous meter and glycosylated hemoglobin improvement

Regina's profile photo   08/01/2014 6:18 p.m.

I open this issue so that you have your experience with the Dexcom (or other continuous meters) and that it is recorded how far the control of diabetes can be improved with these meters.
Greetings

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/01/2014 6:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello ... year 2008, glycosylated hemoglobins with levels, in recent years around 9.5.Quality of life ... well, lifeless.Hypos and fat every day, and when they don't touch-to protect me-constant glucose levels of 250-350.A disaster, which was getting worse since I debuted, a couple of years trying to control it without results.
That year I put the dexcom, the first hours I laughed only ... Looking at the Dexcom ... finally, I took you, now I do not catch me, now I know what you are going to do, I go ahead: the fat hypos ended thatThey destroy you the day (and more at dawn that I had 2 modes, or 40 and next day shattered ... or get up with 400, which was much better (in order to go to work).
I can do everything I like without having to have it at 300, I see how I am.My wife's quality of life increases -herself admits that her life changed since I use the Dexcom-, continuous bad moods, aggressiveness, etc. (with glucose at 40 or 400, it is not "is a person").
Glycosylated hemogloblin begins to fall quickly, quickly ... to levels of 7 or ultimally - which I have "released a lot, I admit it, the stress, labor issues that you already know - that has risen to 7.6.

that you want to tell you ... for me it is the closest to the cure.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/01/2014 7:34 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.