Diabetes and cycling

Alemany's profile photo   08/04/2014 3:02 a.m.

Hello.I am quite new.Many doubts, I have been clicking 3 days.I have doubts, for example with sport.I don't know if I do cycling that should take into account.And there is some product to go, for example, drinking, and that sugar is at its good levels.I would also like you to clarify the levels at which I must be sugar.More or less between snowless.My doctors and Nurses seem to have hardly any time for my doubts.It is what has to live in such a country, where everything is going to pique like health.Thank you.

Alemany's profile photo
Alemany
08/04/2014 3:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Germany welcome to the forum and this disease.Don't worry, you have been a short time, but as soon as you have some more experience you will walk "like Pedro for his house."

Here you can download a guide to make sport and diabetes compatible:

Link Jovenes#item_3

Leetela that will be very useful.

If you have any questions, ask that we are here.In particular, I usually prick Novorapid before each meal (8-10-10) and Lantus before the central food (27), because if in the afternoon I go to run I go down 1 or 2 units of fast and one of Lantus.Then before running if I am at most 140 and depending on what I will do as a very large piece of fruit.

Everything depends on each one and is to test until more or less with more or less optimal results.When I exercise, I usually carry several glucous envelopes for whether I notice hypos sensation.

Then you must keep in mind that after exercising, glucose levels can lower up to 24 hours later, so you have to be attentive.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/04/2014 1:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.