A prick please

nina45's profile photo   08/13/2014 7:10 p.m.

Hello friends.They have given me (a doctor friend) a glycometer Free Style Optium (just like the one I had).I am fantastically well because as you know I have my husband in the hospital (if still but improving little by little after the complications) and I have a fixed glucometer there and the other at home or in the bag (well I go and go).I have no case or accessories, only the device.The case can get a little bag that I bought in. Chinese (I can take it in my bag).What I do not have is the puncture ... for now I use a hypodermic needle but we go that hurts more and it is a somewhat archaic method ...
Some of you could tell me where to buy a cheap prick?I want it for the bag and go up and down so I do not need very good (I make the use and that's it).Remember that I am type II diabetics and I only control the glucose a couple of times a week, therefore, I am not going to give much use.
Well, thanks in advance and happy vacations to everyone !!!Muac "My sweet group".Good night

nina45's profile photo
nina45
08/13/2014 7:10 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Ask the glycometer house.
To me, those of Menarini, they give them to me (prick and glucometer)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2014 9:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Call me crazy but have you asked in the pharmacy?:-\ "

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/14/2014 2:10 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

REGINA THANKSS.This had not occurred to me.I'm going to try to cry a little ... let's see if ... (you're a sparkker)
Sherpa41 ... if this option had occurred to me, but in my usual pharmacy a gluconstora (the free style) is worth 60 e (which you already told me that in the diabetic association it is worth 15 ... and in the aforementioned pharmacy even 100E theACCOUKK that cost a friend) because the truth ... who can cost the puncture?30 or 40 E?.I spend so much money ... That's why I have written to you in case any of the compis knows a safe website (of pharmacy I imagine ...) where to buy one at a modic price (which I have been spending a month of hospital for Fiuuu).
Anyway thanks to both.I'm going to try Regina's option and I tell you ... kisses with an emergency panoramic view: ((. I need a beach poster ... sniff sniff.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
08/14/2014 4:17 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.