Hello everyone, am anyone in Seville with a bomb?

vicky1984's profile photo   08/18/2014 5:58 p.m.

Hello everyone I present debut 3 years ago now I am 29 years old and since then my controls were not good lately I am with many hypos and most inadvertent and reached 35 with 2 fainting my hemo is 8.6 I am trying to put theBomba at the Virgen del Rocio hospital but my endocrine is not for the work I put insulin 5 and 6 times a day and I think that the bomb would improve my quality of life, do you know any endocrine in this hospital that is in favor of the bombs?Thanks and greetings !!

vicky1984's profile photo
vicky1984
08/18/2014 5:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Trif, I would thank you if you could inform me I am the same too and I have changed 2 times of endocrine
thank you

anicordoba's profile photo
anicordoba
08/26/2014 8:59 a.m.

First you have to look at your type of diabetes because the pump in some cases not well.

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
12/29/2018 5:37 p.m.

Here you have the rules to put the bomb, if you comply with them and do not put it put a written claim, it will cost you to get it but they have to put it, if you see that it is impossible after the claims to change from endo.The claim address it to the Minister of Health of your Autonomous Community, do not walk with nonsense and present it by registration nothing of a normal claim.

Here the boe where the norm regulates.
Link

If we can help each other here better, surely if you read more people we all benefit.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/29/2018 11:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.