What do you eat, heavy amount and how much insulin are supplied?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/28/2014 1:25 p.m.

For example: If I, as a French tortilla with 20G of whole wheat bread, my mother is usually pricking a novorapid unit and 8 units of the slow night,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/28/2014 1:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The best way is to tell the carbohydrates that carries the food, and then calculate the insulin units you need.

Here is several links in which this topic has been discussed.

calculate rations (carbohydrates)
What glycemia rises are carbohydrates: everything that is born from Earth + milk (flours, tubers, vegetables, sugar, fruits, rice and a long etc.)
Link
Carbohydrates account - insulin pumps and new ...
Hello everyone !!!Some doubts are emerging me that I wanted to comment.I am pointing out everything like and telling carbohydrates, but the ...
Link
Know Carbohydrates - Food Table - Diabetes Forum
As you already know, the increase in blood glucose after meals depends mainly on the amount of carbohydrates ...
Link
How many carbohydrates do you eat a day?- Questions about the ...
The fact is that with my type 1 diabetes I have doubts about how many are the necessary carbohydrates that must be ingested per day.I have seen a couple of ...
Link
carbohydrate portions - Diabetes questions ...
Good .., my question about carbohydrates is the following ... I read a lot that they put the word ration, and according to the ration of hydrates they put ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
08/28/2014 1:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It seems complicated. But in practice it is not so much because meals tend to be repeated and you already have a calculation
At first it is better to eat the same rations and put the same insulin ..
There are equivalent ration tables and meals of meals that are given by the educator.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/28/2014 8:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.