I don't know what to do, uncontrolled glycemias

belefe74's profile photo   09/01/2014 7:30 a.m.

Hello!!Let's see if someone can make me a little hand.

It turns out that after carrying a good little tempor, now after some holidays (already finished a few days ago), I cannot control the glycemia, they are high and when the dose increased the more they rise to me, and I do not know how I could fix it, toHas anyone wrong?

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
09/01/2014 7:30 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

@belefe74 glycemia are high at night or in the morning recently raised?What kind of insulin do you use ???What amounts of insulias units do you inject?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/01/2014 7:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Belefe74, you don't know how identified I have felt with this post.About 3 weeks ago that were the parties of my town and the following week I spent it fatal in terms of controls.There was no way to go down.Come on, what happens to you.But I did nothing especially.I climbed the doses and at 5-6 days later I returned to my controls, more or less good, always.
Do not worry, I suppose the body needs a few days to return to normal after a few days of excesses and schedules changes.
Greetings.

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
09/01/2014 7:43 a.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

My experience is that the body needs a little time to stabilize.Keep trying and you will return to your good controls before.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
09/01/2014 10:10 a.m.

Thanks for your comments.I carry the double basal at all hours, to see if then I will go from hiccups:-/ will be the price that you have to pay to skip the rules from time to time.Salvador you have asked me about insulin, I carry a bomb and sometimes I am high in the posts that on an empty stomach, for ajemplo, yesterday lying to 162, I have dawned at 258, with the correction and ratio corresponding to breakfast two hours later I was to348, and that I have not stopped, I have spent the morning cleaning, Coninuare climbing and I will wait to see what happens, but I have overwhelmed the truth a bit.
Kisses

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
09/01/2014 10:47 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

I spend a couple of weeks ago.I had a hypo of less than 30 because dinner vomits, and I spent a few days putting the insulin after eating depending on whether or not the digestion .... then there was no way to return to normal ... wait a few days,Many controls, many corrections and if you see that you are high instead of playing basal, the basal rises a temporary 20% ... as they have told you, in a week you will return to normal ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/01/2014 11:30 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Will you not have bubbles?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/01/2014 1:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, the truth is I am not always aware of them but being with those values ​​if I have been looking and I have not seen any

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
09/01/2014 1:30 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Hi guys!!Thank you all for your comments.I already have it more or less controlled, the truth is that I had never been disappointed as much as this time or so much time.Now it's time to lower the average that has uploaded a lot, we will see what it takes: -s
Greetings

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
09/06/2014 6:09 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

My girl has been with high controls for days, and I don't know what to do, I have uploaded the Lantus and nothing

mama's profile photo
mama
09/10/2014 7:25 p.m.

Mama, if you wake up high, the lantus uploads and wait two days before uploading another.
If the values ​​are high after meals, you have to upload the quick.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/10/2014 8:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

We all want from time to time to skip the rules, it is logical.We also need some whim and break this hard chain that is the control of diabetes.
But it is true that we pay a high price later.To me in particular it happened to me with the Christmas and the end of the year.You spend and then return to the usual levels it costs a lot and you have regrets.
Anyway, I'm going to say you don't know anymore.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/11/2014 4:11 a.m.

When my girl rises a lot persistent, it is always due to some infection (from the cold to bacterial infections), either with symptoms or that is incubating it ... if it coincides with the town holidays it may well be due to something like that.I think you could go through your head doctor to see if you can clarify something.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/11/2015 1:37 p.m.

I think you have spent a pelin at parties and your body needs to return.calm .. your rises levels ... but you will see how you get nothing again

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/15/2015 2:59 p.m.

Yes, but there are times for more than up, it does not go down:-/

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
06/15/2015 5:16 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

The same thing happens to me also when I return to Spain for Christmas.Between the time change, the guns and the lack of exercise my glycemia are a disaster and then when I return to my routine it costs me a couple of weeks to have good values ​​again.Of course I have proven that what is best to control my diabetes is routine.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/15/2015 7:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.