Forum diabetes, the free app for Android!

fer's profile photo   09/04/2014 4:12 p.m.

La App de Diabetes Foro para Android, además de dar acceso al foro, tiene una práctica libreta que facilita el registro de los controles de glucemia (mg/dl), las unidades de insulina, minutos de ejercicio, Hidratos de Carbono, etc... lo que ayuda en el seguimiento y control de la diabetes.

Esta es la lista completa de funcionalidades:
- Libreta:
     - Registro de controles:
          - Glucemias (mg/dl)
          - Ejercicio (minutos)
          - Hidratos de Carbono
          - %HbA1C
          - Insulina Rápida
          - Insulina Lenta
          - Insulina Mixta
     - Alarma recordatorio (campana).
          - Avisa al cabo de las 2 horas de introducir un dato.
          - P. ej. de poner Insulina Rápida.

- Análisis de datos por día.
- Últimos mensajes del foro.
- Tabla resumen de la relación entre alimentos y Hidratos de Carbono.
- Llamada de Emergencia!. (con un sólo click):
     - Envía mails a una lista de contactos con un aviso de emergencias.
     - Comparte la ubicación.
     - Llama a un teléfono de contacto.

- Acceso rápido al Foro (Abrir Foro).

Facilita el acceso a los últimos mensajes del foro de diabetes para todos: diabeticos, padres, parejas, familiares y amigos.

Ver la App en Google Play

Os invito a todos a descargar el App!

Este hilo del foro se va a dedicar para informar sobre la app y recibir:
     - Sugerencias de mejora.
     - Críticas constructivas.
     - Recomendaciones y reporte de errores.

Todas las aportaciones serán bienvenidas!! ;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/04/2014 4:12 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I'm going to try the Android version!Thanks @Fer!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/04/2014 8:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

@fer, the text is very small ... less the titles

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/04/2014 8:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

The design has adapted to work on most screens, although I cannot guarantee that it looks perfect in all.

Could you send me a "screenshot"?, I get an idea of ​​how I see it and I look to adjust it, ok?

fer's profile photo
fer
09/05/2014 3:54 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Clear!I look like this

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/05/2014 6:21 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

For now I have downloaded it, now see if I clarify with her.
Thanks fer :)

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
09/05/2014 8:21 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Thank you so much!!We will try it, that I am very palette with these things ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
09/05/2014 9:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Intruda said:
Of course!It looks like this

What brand and model do you use? I need to try a simulator.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/05/2014 4:21 p.m.

Sony Xperia Z2;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/06/2014 1:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello @intrusa,

I just updated the app on Android, it will be available in the next few hours.

The new version has a configuration option, in which you can introduce the font size you want to have (in your case, test with 36).

I hope you like and work well, you'll tell us!;-)

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/08/2014 3:44 p.m.

Perfect letter size @fer!We will try it;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/08/2014 7:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Let's see, I leave you a couple of ideas:
- BBDD with food, to see, then instead of introducing the rations, because you can introduce the food.For example, if I have eaten a plate of lentils and a bread bun, then I add it, I get the carbohydrates directly.
- As a complement to the above, I indicate that glucose I have at that time.And if you have the insulin you use in your recorded profile (for example, the novorapid), you calculate the bolus that you have to click.

Food can put some basics and the people who add more.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/19/2014 10:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To introduce the dish is fine, but it will not be entirely reliable since to calculate the portions you need to know what amount of foods you do ...
I have a prototype that you choose food (lentils), choose the amount (200 grs) and calculate the portions ... and you can introduce several dishes (lentils+watermelon+bread, for example) and makes you the calculation... but it is a prototype and I don't know if the rest of the world may be interested

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
09/19/2014 10:45 a.m.

My idea is a bit generic.For example, today I have eaten lentils, because a plate of lentils, then if another is more borrico and puts 3 plates ... but we go, to get an idea of ​​the hydrates, we must not spin to the millimeter.It is that if I look for lentils, and I have to put the amount, because I do not know how much it has a plate of lentils, and in the end I would not use it.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/19/2014 12:32 p.m.

Hi guys,
I am reading your ideas about making an app for the counting of rations and I seem fantastic to the ideas k you are giving.I would be very useful to me since I consider myself a little clumsy when counting and that is why I do not get correct glycemia.As Banhop says, I would see very practical that you could tell the app what you are going to eat (always looking for the most simple way of 'weigh' the quantities) and that I told you what units you need and others.Although I also agree with Funsugarfree that if you do not tell the app more or less what you have eaten in quantity, she would not know how to evaluate insulin needs ... I don't know, even so, it would seem a very good idea thatAmong all we could 'create' an app adapted to the real needs we have.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/23/2014 1:42 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

I take note of all the suggestions, to see when I can put on, at the moment I just launched the integration with Tapatalk, I hope you like it (if you use it).;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2014 2:09 p.m.

Fer if you need help I am a programmer, which happens to me to get.By the way, I didn't know Tapatalk looks good

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/25/2014 2:49 p.m.

Thank you very much.is valued!

Anyway, thank you very much for the offer!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2014 2:53 p.m.

I have a Nexus 4 and I see it super weird.I spend a photo

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
09/25/2014 7:17 p.m.

Thanks Anna! I will check it, while you can try by adjusting the size of the letter in the configuration, because it looks like this when the line of the line is longer of the row space.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/27/2014 8:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.