WhatsApp group

nina45's profile photo   09/15/2014 6:49 p.m.

Hello everyone.There is already a group of whats app with forum people.The idea was born among the people who live in Catalonia, but honestly, we do not want to discriminate against anyone ... neither by age, or wherever you come from ... for now we are five and there is already someone from outside of Catalonia ... we fit 50, so those of you who would like to be part, you have nothing more than send me an email to petit1991@hotmail.com telling me your nick and real name and supposedly your mobile phone number.
For now, on their first day of jourTo the others while maturing the plan of a remainder that for personal reasons of mine I must postpone a little (but nothing of nulls of annulled hahaha).If I say it is done, it is done !!!Hahaha (here my Galician websites hahaha).
Come on encourage and sign up for the Whats App.The more we will be more laughing.Kisses to all my "sweet friends" and I hope your news soon.I then!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/15/2014 6:49 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Heeee I sign up!, !!!!I am from the south of Tarragona.I am doing well to be in contact with people, this always motivates to take better control.Now I send the mail.I will answer out of work.A hug

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
09/15/2014 8:37 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 1 des del 1992
Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

Hi I tmb I sign up!Now I send you the email I am from Tarragona capital, the truth that if it motivates you to take care of yourself when you know people who are going through the same.
Let's go encourageeee!

Vera30's profile photo
Vera30
09/15/2014 9:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

CPRINCEP I wait for your email ... If you don't arrive, send me a private here.Remember: Nick, real name, age and mobile.
We are waiting for you

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/16/2014 5:21 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Good ... We are already 10. 40. Encourage us that we wait for you ...
By the way ... tell us funny things ... For technical questions about diabetes there is already the forum (we do not want to compete unfair hahaha).We intend to distract ourselves and tell us everyday life ... make joke, talk about "trapitos", football, film offers, etc ... because in addition to diabetics we are people with the same needs of others ...
Remember that you have a moderator of the group (me) with a very bad drool -hahaha is jokeaa -but I hope harmony and good vibes -that always.The one who uses the group to fight (if you have to fight it in private), then you know that I delete you in a saying "amen Jesus" hahaha ... is that I do not want broncas, okay?.Many "my sweet" kisses.Good day to allssss.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/16/2014 6:54 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Well undecided ... someone else is encouraged?Quiet that we do not use your data at all other than communicating between us and talking ... you can be calm.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/18/2014 11:44 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

The WhatsApp group is a good idea, in fact I have a confent group of the forum ... but if you manage to recruit many people from the forum, who will participate here?The group is something private that only some people can benefit, the forum can benefit both the one who writes and the one who reads ... so I do not see much sense to create a group with people of the forum without further ado ... Another thingThey are BCN people or something ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/18/2014 11:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, the same ethical

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/18/2014 2:21 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I thought it was a specific firefighters group, I understood badly ...

nuriavegal's profile photo
nuriavegal
09/18/2014 4:17 p.m.

As explained by the WhatsApp group, the WhatsApp group is no substitute for this forum, it is not what we intend there and that is why we continue visiting the forum.In the group sometimes there is talk of everything but diabetes.We simply get distracted by talking about anything and of course also of diabetes, which is what unites us all, and how we carry it with our routines.I don't see anything bad, really.

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
09/18/2014 5:08 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

As Lalala8 says, that is our pretense ... knowing ourselves and even more for a future remained (despite everything I do not forget huh!) And to talk about other things we need as people because we are not only diabetics.The truth is that originally the idea starts from making a group between the people of Catalonia (looking at the entrance "people from Barcelona and surroundings", but soon began (to my surprise) to join people from other places and I will not of course, whoever whoIntentionally, make discrimination (and I think I speak through the mouth of the whole group saying that you are all welcome).It is neither emptying the forum nor supplying it (in any case to be a modest meeting of friends from the forum with something common: diabetes).That our mission ... all the most a "uff today I had a low boys" ... (which can be derived in a conversation about diabetes but we are not going to do a master hahaha).of the child Jesus) come to inform you promptly.
In my opinion (I can make mistakes) the forum solves the needs of basic medicine questions and the initial disorientation or at specific times ... but it has no room to talk, for the dialogue beyond some punctual debate (very interesting some) foreveryday life, to explain the day to day and to "cure the soul" (what is needed to our friend Miguel and that "I ignited the bulb of the idea), express feelings, that is, share with others that understand yourSituacion our emotions, frustrations, fears ... whether from sugar or what the fifth neighbor has pissed off today ... To talk about the work, purchases to our future offspring ... of those thousands of things that weThey make human in addition to diabetics ... because I don't know, but I feel the same person with diabetes that without her (although obviously circumstances of my life have changed).Someone to go to the group thinks to go from the forum ... we give him whiplazos hahaha !!!It is in any case (and pretentious) a small supplement ... Yesterday a friend of the group told me: "I have not been going to the forum for some time and now I go again" ... and if I put recipes they will come more hehehe... Little by little...
Strong kisses and see you here (and there too).Muaaac.Sweet Dreams.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/18/2014 7:15 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

I have sent you a message to your email accept me porfis that I look

solera1987's profile photo
solera1987
09/19/2014 1:40 p.m.

Hi friend.I've already accepted you ... forgive for late ... I've had a day that bufff ... well like everyone's hahaha.Now relax and enjoy and tell us things about you and your beautiful land.Sweet kissesMUACCC

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/19/2014 6:03 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

I also write here DB1

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2014 1:28 p.m.

If there is another group as you say I would also like to enter since there is no way to talk to more dB1

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2014 1:31 p.m.

Welcome.Now I get in the Whats App.Ah!Tell your age please ... (and feel at home ...)

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/21/2014 1:33 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hi, is the group still being?:)

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
02/06/2016 4:35 p.m.

Make me head !!!Ha ha ha

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
02/06/2016 10:13 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

@nina45 tellegó the mail ??I sent it the day before yesterday and nothing hehe

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
02/08/2016 7:54 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

I sign up !!

Deni's profile photo
Deni
03/02/2016 1:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.