{'en': 'Test demonstrates that type 1 diabetics produce low level insulin', 'es': 'Ensayo demuestra que diabéticos tipo 1 producen insulina a bajo nivel'} Image

Test demonstrates that type 1 diabetics produce low level insulin

fer's profile photo   09/17/2014 7:12 a.m.

Well, it's good news., Better not need it, but, if the case will come, it is a good solution.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/21/2014 8:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have been reading a little about amiline and it is evident that you are right in this:

Ernesto said:
If the Beta cell of the pancreas produces three things and the three evolution considers them as important that all mammals have them chemically almost equal, do you think that the treatment only with one of them is correct?

The same is why some diabetics over the years, even if we have "nothing", we feel bad, because our body lacks more blood products apart from insulin.

But on the other hand, the trials with pramlintida injections are not very flattering, nausea, dizziness, very severe associated hypoglycemia because it prevents the action of glucogen ... I think that its external injection is more dangerous than beneficial and need an even more perfect adjustmentthan insulin.

And it would also explain why people who have been transplanted with islets, although most do not achieve the total independence of insulin, if they say they find themselves a lot better.And because many diabetics like me, even if we are with the values, glycemia and AC1 very good, we feel bad.As if we missed something else.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/22/2014 4:20 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, even if it sounds selfish, I prefer that they do not take the vaccine for the Enterovirus that prevents the population of the DB1, because if so we have already diabetes we can forget to cure ourselves one day or of advances.
First they heal me and if they take out the vaccine.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/22/2014 10:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Banhop, if our children and grandchildren get rid of this, would be a great quiet ... and that will not prevent other research.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2014 4:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I agree with Regina, if you find a vaccine that prevents diabetes, welcome!

Ours will be a matter of time, if the first works, I am convinced.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/22/2014 4:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

You have had "hook" with your opinions, questions.
Ernesto: "Don't go very far."
Greetings.

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
05/13/2018 10:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.