Olive coca

nina45's profile photo   09/18/2014 7:43 p.m.

For Alex with love.Biquiños ...
Hello everyone.My recipe today is a very basic coca of olives.Calm that you don't have to be experts kneading ...
Base: (250 water vessels are used to measure the ingredients)
1 glass of flour (you can make them integral)
1/4 Sunflower oil glass
1 splash of milk (I use skim)
2 teaspoons of royal yeast dessert for cakes
salt
BASIC FILLING:
1st boneless black olives
1 large onion cut in julienne
oregano
olive oil
Avecreem (I by tension theme use low in salt)
Optional filling:
Rojos and roasted and peeled eggplants
Anchovies
grated cheese
Preparation:
Flip the work table and hands and work the dough you will have prepared in a salad bowl.Knead well (add flour if required) to make a ball.Put in a temperate place and cover with a clean kitchen trapode for about 20-30 minutes (I usually heat the oven, I turn it off and put the dough on the kitchen to rest with the heat).
Stretch the dough.Cover the oven tray with special baking paper (or failing and better even brown paper).Cover the dough (after puncturing it with a fork) with the onion cut in julienne (fine slices), the chopped olives and the oregano.Undo the Avecreem in olive oil and put above coca.Simply with this is from giving ...
In my "diabetic" version I put roasted red peppers and roasted eggplant, all peeled and cut into strips and above one or two cans of anchovies (to taste).I rarely put grated cheese (a lot of hydrate to my liking).
Bake at about 180 degrees in a prequal oven. A few 20 or 30 minutes (watching, do not burn that each oven is a world).
I usually do it with. The dough very. Thus it carries less "bread", it is more and al.Morder makes "crac", "crac" and abundant filling ...
It is a typical coca of Catalan bakery.
You will love and if people come to dinner at all, you will have dinner and stay as kings.Enjoy!!!
Tell me if you get well ... Sorry I have no picture!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/18/2014 7:43 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.