Original salad

nina45's profile photo   09/19/2014 5:24 a.m.

For my little boy Alex ... and for others ... Muac
Good today I bring you a super simple recipe to leave your mouths open.
The first thing is to get all the ingredients from the fridge and let it temper (not cold).
After this you take individual flaneras (lifelong aluminum, they serve) and use one by diner.You put in the base of the flanera some few pine nuts (it is optional but it is more beautiful).In a bowl or salad bowl you mix well natural tomato, peeled and cut very small (you can grate it if it gives you less work), grated onion (abundant), Philadelphia -type cheese (I use the white brand Light of the Mercadona),and very chopped avocado.Dress and stir.We cover with transparent film so that the avocado does not oxide (or can be added to the end as you like).
You take three transparent gelatin leaves and let them soak in warm water about 10 minutes.While you warm the juice of a lemon.Then run away one by the gelatin leaves and incorporate them into the hot lemon juice (but turned off the heat). Refresh up to its total solution.Then and without waiting for the juice to be cool on the preparation of the vegetables.Stir well and hot distribute in the flan molds by introducing the tail of a soup spoon in several flanera sites so that the liquid passes to the bottom.Let temper and then hours in the fridge (I usually prepare it the previous day).
The next day your guests arrive, you have more than unmold the crows (passing a moistened knife around the edge) and put it in the center of the plate.Then surround it with lettuce cut into strips, small chopped chopping tomato, fine onion in julienne, crab sticks and peeled prawns (previously sauce).Aliañar (I put it on the table so that each one season to taste) and serve.Enjoy!!!.
Note: If you do a lot of mixture, that is, many cups of yogurt will miss more lemon juice and more gelatin.This recipe is designed for 4 or 6 glasses.Muac!.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/19/2014 5:24 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

These are gelatin envelopes.I buy them on the day ...
Ah Remember that by putting lemon on the flaneras it is not necessary to put vinegar in the dressing of the mixture or will come out strongly ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/19/2014 5:36 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.