Do you take any vitamin or supplement that you notice that you do well?

Sherpa41's profile photo   09/24/2014 8:31 a.m.

Whenever I go to the pharmacy I look to see if there is any supplement, vitamin or even grass that can go well to better cope with diabetes.That reduce the damage of sugar in the body, or give us more "energy."Many times I am tired for no apparent reason, at night and before eating especially.But so far everything I have taken has not gone well.

I have tried several accessories of vitamins since I am not just fruit, but I do not notice and instead bother my stomach.

A few years ago it seems to me that the chrome supplement to type1 were recommended and now there is a lot of talk that intestinal flora is very important and that the diabetics to which not.And I have thought that something of that would be good to take it.

Then I have an uncle with DM2 who says that the real Jaela is doing very well but I don't know if for type 1 it can serve.

In short, you take something?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/24/2014 8:31 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have never taken anything, and it is true that sometimes I am tired for no apparent reason, but it had not occurred to me to think that diabetes could be the cause.: -S

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
09/24/2014 9:53 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

A naturopathic gynecologist that I have sent me to chrome years ago because he told me that he would help me regulate glycemia and feel better.I took it for a while but I didn't notice anything.I also had a real jelly, but nothing.

Something similar happened to me a couple of years, in addition to changing my mood very quickly.It turned out to be a lack of vitamin B12, they punctured it several times and a matter resolved, there I noticed a lot of improvement in a very short time.

Look at iron too just in case.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
09/24/2014 10:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

The endocrine has long sent me a vitamins that I think were called Forte vitamins, the box was white and blue and supposedly I should always take them, but normally I took them in spring and summer that is when normal more exhausted I feel.They were doing well.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
09/24/2014 11:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sherpa, as they tell you, to look at you the iron and the B12, which can be for what you tire so much.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2014 5:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I take the Darmocare so much, I take the one with 60 the most expensive but the one on account to me on this website because I get better price.It is great Link Greetings!

escarolina's profile photo
escarolina
11/17/2016 4:15 p.m.

I take a vitamin B complex, magnesium and maca.The maca and magnesium more for the theme of the thyroid but in general, I do very well.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2016 4:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Ui this is my theme, more than nothing because I work in a store where we sell vitamins;)

In my case I take a multivitamine that has an iron lot.I already take a lot of years and even sometimes I am tired if I don't take it, I'm sorry.I also take biotin because my hair falls a lot here.And now I have started taking Omega 3, which is always good to take it.

I have been told that chromium helps regulate blood glucose but tb read that it produced insulin resistance so I have not yet tried it.They also told me that cinnamon was good but I haven't tried it either.

So soon, if you are tired, I would recommend vitamin B complex or if you want energy for a specific time the ginseng or Guarana is also very good, it is like caffeine but more natural, that does give you a climb and then it sometimes gives you low.And as Maca have said, it helps too

I feel the billet!Professional deformation =))

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/17/2016 5:28 p.m.

@"Sherpa41", I was the same as you.In the analytics I was very highly high corpuscular volume, so they sent me to see the B 12 and I had it very low, total, diagnosis of pernicious anemia.Luckily I am controlled with a pill for the moment.Once the deficit is overcome, I feel a lot better.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/22/2018 8:21 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.