I didn't ask for opinion, but thanks

tcap's profile photo   09/24/2014 4:35 p.m.

Greetings

tcap's profile photo
tcap
09/24/2014 4:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have given them in the SS for your personal use and then the resontes, you are committing a crime.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
09/24/2014 8:22 p.m.

I agree with Roar.The ss to me.Give them for free for personal use and they cannot be sold. If you no longer use them, take them to the site where they gave them to do with them.

leo_1966's profile photo
leo_1966
09/24/2014 9:06 p.m.

Maybe I will be putting me where nobody calls me but it doesn't make anyone wrong or not, I don't care.Nor will we be so legalistic when you would have to start from above, he doesn't hurt anyone.If you buy sensors and have thrusts, you can benefit and who bought them if they are left at a good price, will not pay your social security?.
If you are committing a crime or I do not think it is a subject for you to send it by private message not to put here to the voice of the whole world, and to decide.
And respect all opinions.
Let's see, I am a mufface official, and I am attended by public health because for example they do not give me once a year a oral cleaning as they do to those who serve them private health?We are not the two parts of MUFACE?
In this country, unfortunately there are many bad things.
Why are politicians allowed two, three, four or even 5 salaries when there are people who don't have one?
Well let's leave it here that this topic can give a lot to talk about.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/25/2014 4:13 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Because those strips, if they are from the SS, you have paid them, me and everyone and it doesn't seem good to do business ... I could also sell, even insulin and pump spare parts ... almost with diabetes I canPose to stop working .... Country of cheats!If one steals, we are going to steal all that I will not be darker than the neighbor ...

And my message goes more by Jconegae than by the person who has opened the thread ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/25/2014 10:36 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you all for your comments.
Greetings

tcap's profile photo
tcap
09/25/2014 10:41 a.m.

I agree with Jconegar.I use sensors but not let's pick up my strips and lancet every month.They are expired in the drawer.So if I could take out some benefit to pay for the tb sensors, I would do it.
A hug

anallabres's profile photo
anallabres
09/25/2014 10:49 a.m.

I do not stop to think if it is a crime or not, to sell the strips and the needles and the lancetas.
I stop that I have been coming to the nurse on a day 27 and tell me that it can't give me strips because the quota of that month had ended.And like me, a mother with an 8 -year -old boy.
What seems shameful is that without needing the strips, someone goes for them because he considers it "their part" and the people who really need it are left without them.
If now that I am pregnant, I need more strips because we must do more controls ... I don't know what I would give me if I go to my health center and they tell me that they can't give me strips.
Let's think a little, that the strips are for those who need them.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
09/25/2014 12:01 p.m.

And the sensors too.
Greetings

tcap's profile photo
tcap
09/25/2014 12:40 p.m.

Well, you would buy them as I do with the sensors.Do you think if I weren't for my strips, would you give you more?They are aware of my cas .. I hope they reflect it.
A hug

anallabres
09/25/2014 1:17 p.m.

I am pregnant and I have dexcom, paid with mk pocket.And no, one cannot take justice on their own.Hopefully the SS would cover the sensors, but I don't feel like paying part of the sensors with the strips we pay among all.Are you one of which you think social security is free?

tica's profile photo
tica
09/25/2014 4:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Who has said that social security?you..

anallabres
09/25/2014 6 p.m.

For altruistic what Garlea has done.It has given me 16 boxes for my freestyle optium completely ... free !!!And they are doing very well because the social according to me does not cover it (not a single strip) and with this of my husband and how pachucho I am having nerves and I must look at myself frequently ...
In my opinion you should not sell them, you should donate them because we do not take them to play with them but out of necessity!It's my. It seems like ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/25/2014 7:29 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Anallabres said:
Who has said that social security?You ..

So, purchases in the pharmacy and you sell them cheaper, right?A gesture of generosity!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/26/2014 6:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Errooooor ... and who said that I sell them?You again .. Ayyyyy

anallabres
09/27/2014 3:38 a.m.

Greetings and Luck Tcap

anallabres
09/27/2014 3:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.