Doubt about measurement

jesusverastegui's profile photo   09/25/2014 11:09 a.m.

I just learned that I have blood sugar problems, a week ago I went out with 262 and avoiding certain foods and I have dropped it 145, but I have a doubt about it I dedicate to him 40 to 50 minutes a day of year -bike exercise andTwo days ago I mediated me and I had 111 of sugar at night, total I said it is fine, I prepared a sandwich for dinner and I slept the next day when I wake up and I go out with 147 total I thought it was for the sandwich, yesterday finishing finishingExercise and I go 119 and I think if I don't have to go the same in the morning, I get up and measure myself and what is my surprise that came out with 145, someone could explain to that this effect is due or what could be the reasonWhat happens?

Greetings

jesusverastegui's profile photo
jesusverastegui
09/25/2014 11:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Glucòmetters have 15% error, but also blood glucose also varies from one day to another, for many causes ... The most reliable measurement of control is glucosylated hemoglobin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/25/2014 11:36 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Even if you go to dinner, the body has its glucose reserve that is releasing during the night, and if there is not enough insulin that increase can occur, apart from the phenomenon called Del Alba, which causes that rise to dawn.If you are encouraged to get up at midnight, get a measurement at 3 or 4 in the morning to see how you evolve.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2014 4:05 a.m.

Thanks for your comments Regina and Miguel, I will try what you tell me in addition to going to do a laboratory test, today I did the medication at home and salt in 115 and I am very excited, that I have already lowered so much.

Greetings

jesusverastegui's profile photo
jesusverastegui
09/26/2014 11:12 a.m.

My friend, not only food influences our blood glucose level, mood, weather, physical activity, ... although the levels you show do not think they are to alarmed too much, try to keep them like this or better, do not allow themThey shoot you, but then it is more difficult to control.Luck.

giusseppe's profile photo
giusseppe
10/30/2014 12:23 p.m.

Everything influences!I have proven it, I went crazy thinking that if what I had eaten could be the cause, but I could eat the same two days in a row in the same quantities and gave me a different measure.
Your mood, exercise, and the mistakes that the glucometer can give, everything has to do.

lauramontero79's profile photo
lauramontero79
11/28/2014 2:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.