What happens when you eat pasta?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/26/2014 3:32 p.m.

Hello, I tell you the case today to see if you can help me please.

Well, my mother is always pricking 6 novorrapid units in noon food and 12.5 portions are eaten, usually it always looks very good, but today it is not so, it turns out that in the food their twelve rations and a half rations were ateAnd he skewed 6 as usual but 4 rations were pasta (the pasta to the dente, it was hard) Maxima cooking 6 minutes.At two hours of eating it in 184, and at 4 hours of eating in 280 ... 280 ????? 'My God what happened ????Could it be the pasta ????Could it be that the pasta takes 4 hours to become sugar and go to the blood directly ???If so, it is normal for him to climb, since the novorrapid at 4 hours of injection stops making effect ...55, it is not supposed that if the glycemic index is green it is slow and does not pass to the blood or if it happens it is little by little ???? '

thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2014 3:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, the pasta has a glycemic index similar to legumes .., but points the result to control it next time.
If it happens more times, it may be that, if you take weight, need slower ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/26/2014 4:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't know what the pasta he has eaten was, but the integral rises more slowly by having fiber.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/26/2014 6:11 p.m.

To me the bread for example takes a long time to climb, pasta has not been as and now I do not know how to say.But it is very possible that it is for that.

Bollicaoo's profile photo
Bollicaoo
09/27/2014 4:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.