Android diabetes programs

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/27/2014 5:57 a.m.

Someone knows about a good program for Android who putting the glycemia can let you know if you are going to give you a hyper/hyper, if with the HC you will be high or low ........ If the trend will riseor go down ?????

Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2014 5:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

From what you explain, more than an app for Android, what you need is an MCG (continuous glucose monitor), I do not think you find an app like this, but you can find enough information about the MCG.

Here you can find several topics about MCG devices:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/27/2014 6:11 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer

DiabetesForo
09/27/2014 6:29 a.m.

Find 2 programs for mobile that seem very good, I am using the two app, I leave the name and the logo to find them and then if that think to see which of the two they see them more reliability, thank you

1- My diabetes, (blue background with a drop of blood in red)

2-SOCIAL DIABETES (White background with a circle in blue and inside the circle two marks one blue and one green)

DiabetesForo
09/28/2014 5:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.