Braun needles

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo   10/03/2014 9:02 p.m.

Hello, is anyone having problems with these needles?They have always given me BD in my center and they have done well, I have read that a Valencian association complained that they folded and caused bruises, and the last boxes they have given me were from Braun .. indeed, I am full of purple, as never before, I no longer know whether to blame the needles or that overnight I am puncturing myself ... I do not know if you can put some kind of complaint personally or that, my nurse says that if they areMany complaints that still remove them.Tell me I'm not the only one ..
All the best

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
10/03/2014 9:02 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

Put the complaint, that there have already been many people who have complained about those needles.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/03/2014 9:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You don't doubt it.Put a claim in your health center and if you can take a copy to the association where you live.It is the way to make more strength.Those needles are very bad quality.Cheer up

White's profile photo
White
10/04/2014 2:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In my center they gave those of Braun, we complained and brought BD, and for 1 year without problems.Last week when I went for strips and needles, what is my surprise that the Braun again ... so I don't know this time complaining we will fix something

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/04/2014 5:16 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.