Lantus and Novorapid insulin dose

diab83's profile photo   10/07/2014 5:38 a.m.

Hello good to everyone, I am new I have 31 years old, just a month ago with type 1 diabetes, at first I started with 5 novorapid in the meals and 20 of Lantus, due to my last glycosilada (7.8)Up to 8-10-8 of Novorapid and 26 of Lantus, do you think a lot of insulin?The dose of insulin is the function of the weight you have?(77 kilos), delighted to be in this forum where we can help us carry diabetes as well as possible, a fodder greeting.

diab83's profile photo
diab83
10/07/2014 5:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!!!
Insuluna doses are determined by K hydrates consumes and as you are sensitive to it.(So ​​what each one has different doses and you will also vary according to k commas, if you do sports, if you are sick, angry, nervous ... let's go there are nothing.
Are you not with any educator?His is K at the DND Hospital debuties you force you on how to control your diabetes.
Everything is controlled!I debut two years ago and I have 31 (we are one of the biggest to debut with this age) Jijiji
At first it costs to assimilate it !!But well ... in the end you learn to live with it.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
10/07/2014 7:37 a.m.

By having the glycoslidad above 7, which is a barrier that is recommended as much as possible, your doctor has increased the dose.
I hope you go down that average, and if so, because insulin could be adjusted again.Do not forget to do some exercise too.
Luck

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/07/2014 10:37 a.m.

Thanks for the comments, the educator I'm going one day!I will call again to see her more times k Aunk have been a year, it still has a hard time having good control greetings

jlsanchez's profile photo
jlsanchez
10/09/2014 8:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.