Diabetes questions

LadyBlue's profile photo   10/10/2014 4:06 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in the forum and I would like to understand better about the disease, I am a medical student in Mexico and they are asking me to conduct a brief interview with someone who suffers from diabetes.I hope I can help me, it's totally confidential.

1. How long have you suffered diabetes and what symptoms did you present at the beginning?

2. What members of your family suffer from diabetes?

3. How did you face the disease when they gave you the news that you had diabetes?

4. Before suffering diabetes, you suffered overweight, did you have a sedentary life, you took alcohol, you made abundant and high meals in calories or did you drink daily?

5. What medicine do you take and with what regularity do you go to the doctor?

6. How do you consider the support of your family and friends since you were diagnosed?

7. Have you currently modified your lifestyle?That is, you changed your eating habits, the hours of sleep, you exercise, you stopped eating in excess, you got weight and no longer drink alcohol or soda.

8. Are you attending psychological therapy or practices any alternative therapy such as yoga, that helps you cope with the disease?Has it helped you?

9. Do you consider that with diabetes your stress level has increased or remains the same as before suffering from?

10. Are you currently living situations that generate stress and that you think directly affect your health, for example, to increase your sugar levels?

11. Do you consider that the information present in the radio, television or written media regarding the prevention of diabetes is sufficient or more diffusion is needed?

12. What is the vision of your future regarding diabetes?

Thank you!!

LadyBlue's profile photo
LadyBlue
10/10/2014 4:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ladyblue said:
hello to everyone, I am ueva in the forum and I would like to understand better about the disease, I am a medical student in Mexico and they are asking me to conduct a brief interview with someone who suffers fromdiabetes.I hope I can help me, it's totally confidential.

1. How long have you suffered diabetes and what family suffer from diabetes?

3. How did you face the disease when they gave you the news that you had diabetes?

4. Before suffering diabetes, you suffered overweight, did you have a sedentary life, you took alcohol, you made abundant and high meals in calories or did you drink daily?

6. How do you consider the support of your family and friends since you were diagnosed?

7. Have you currently modified your lifestyle?That is, you changed your eating habits, the hours of sleep, you exercise, you stopped eating in excess, you got weight and no longer drink alcohol or soda.

8. Are you attending psychological therapy or practices any alternative therapy such as yoga, that helps you cope with the disease?Has it helped you?

9. Do you consider that with diabetes your stress level has increased or remains the same as before suffering from?

10. Are you currently living situations that generate stress and that you think directly affect your health, for example, to increase your sugar levels?

11. Do you consider that the information present in the radio, television or written media regarding the prevention of diabetes is sufficient or more diffusion is needed?

12. What is the vision of your future regarding diabetes?

Thank you !!

ladyblue said:
hello everyone, I am new in the forum and I would like to understand better about the disease, I am a medical student in Mexico and they are asking me to conduct a brief interview with someone who suffers fromdiabetes.I hope I can help me, it's totally confidential.

1. How long have you suffered diabetes and what symptoms did you present at the beginning?

For 15 years I have fallen a lot of hunger I felt bad

2. What members of your family suffer from diabetes?

My mom

Not so seriously but it had consequences

It did not weigh normal but it helped everything

I began with insulin to but I left it after a year xque I could no longer be ed

6oodo How do you consider the support of your family and friends since you were diagnosed?
From my mother X, what she suffers

Yes but x more than I take care of diabetes over time is a silent disease

No

Worse everything is worse

10. Are you currently livingsituations that generate stress and that you believe directly affect your health, for example, to increase your sugar levels?

I think mood affects a lot

If there is now mmucha information not as 15 years ago

12. What is the vision of your future Resp

That you can expect to follow

chuy's profile photo
chuy
02/12/2015 2:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.