The marathon of Barcelona'2015 runs with me, for diabetic children

Pucurull's profile photo   10/15/2014 3:57 p.m.

My name is Miquel Pucurull.I am 75 years old and I will run the March Marathon in Barcelona 2015 in order to raise funds for the investigation of the children's diabetes that coordinates the Center for the Research of Children's Diabetes (CIDI) of the Hospital of Sant Joan de Déu.

This will be the second consecutive year that I propose this challenge.In the 2014 marathon, I managed to raise 13,054 euros, money that was destined to investigate a new treatment of type 1 diabetes mellitus.

I know children's diabetes well.I have a 13 -year -old granddaughter suffering from chronic disease since 6, and I see the dependence that means that it is still unknown how to improve its treatment.Child diabetes research requires a lot of money.Therefore, at a time when the cuts are affecting the development of clinical research, I would like to ask for your cooperation.It will be extraordinarily celebrated, and used in the hospital.

It is very easy to make a contribution.You just have to choose the amount you want to contribute (click on the foot) and send it through the credit card to the my grain of sand that is responsible for vehicular donations.(People who collaborate obtain a 25% fiscal reduction on the amount paid).If you collaborate, whatever your contribution, "you will run the Barcelona" 2015 with me, for diabetic children. "

Link

Pucurull's profile photo
Pucurull
10/15/2014 3:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today exactly a month ago I started the project.
At this time the collected reaches 1,435 euros of 44 donations, most from friends of the network.Thanks a lot.
We lack a lot to "get to the goal", but I hope we will get it this year.
To collaborate with your grain of sand:
Link

Pucurull's profile photo
Pucurull
10/17/2014 10:59 a.m.

Encourage @pucurull !!!, I hope the event is a success and that the collection exceeds expectations!;-)

I also encourage foreros to take part and collaborate in what they can!

fer's profile photo
fer
10/17/2014 11:56 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much, Fer, for the comment.

Pucurull's profile photo
Pucurull
10/17/2014 1:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.