strips

leonor's profile photo   01/06/2008 8:28 a.m.

Hello people, I need help from time to time my cap runs out of strips to give me and I don't know where to report it, they say they serve me a few but it is not worth it, I would like that the diabetic association did something on this subject, IIt is recorded in other communities, I am from Tarragona, thanks.: EVIL:

leonor's profile photo
leonor
01/06/2008 8:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The same thing happened to me, on several occasions I have become a vacuum on the collection trip of the strips to the CAP, I do not know who is responsible, but surely it can be reported in the same chap.

If someone has more information that can help, it will be welcome!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
01/07/2008 9:26 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

If you do not supply enough strips, or needles, or whatever, you must claim, either in patient care, either in Primary Care Management of the health area to which your health center corresponds.
I did it and since then I have not had problems.I write from Asturias.
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/15/2008 3:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.