DIAGNOSIS

lkahima's profile photo   01/09/2008 11:34 a.m.

Good afternoon to all, I am 33 years old and in the last blood tests that have done me, a glucose level of 104, 110 and 105 appears. My father was diabetic of the Mellitus type, inherited in turn of my grandmother.I have doubts about the possibility that I have also inherited it.Lately I think only of food, I am very tired and do not exceed 51 kg of weight (I measure 1.62).My header has not given much importance, I would like to be a mother and I am a little fear.
I would like someone to advise me.
Thank you so much

lkahima's profile photo
lkahima
01/09/2008 11:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The fastest and simpleValue is superior, you should talk to your doctor to make you more tests, in that case you could be diabetic.

The most important thing is that you do not overwhelm, maybe your doctor is right and it is nothing, encouragement !!!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
01/10/2008 2:20 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Ikaiima. If your doctor does not alarm, because you do it, anyway the three glycemia k indicates ... to the limit. The range is 70-100.Deduzco your grandmother and father were type 2. The tiredness canBe due to stress, rest etc ..... how much has thought before .??I consider me a person, simple and normal. What I like most about diabetes mellitus 1 is to take care of myself, eat healthy and pamper myself. I have, fear of being as I am. I feel very proud.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/16/2021 2:06 p.m.

K5288pn25.

@2piuviato1frts

I think you reopen very old issues that people who open them have long not to enter the forum!

You can see it by the date or small calendar that appears under the name.In a computer looks great.With a mobile or tablet, no.But always if you select the name of the person who wrote the subject you will see when he has entered the forum.It gives you an idea of ​​the age of the subject.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/16/2021 2:11 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.