Get glucagon

SantiagoAB's profile photo   01/24/2008 9:01 p.m.

Where the glucagon kit can be achieved, in Argentina it is expensive enough, the last time you find out there was $ 287, a little quite expensive since it does not cover it any social work, in the first endocuandomi medical told me to have that kit, well, when I returned the price and that I could not pay that, so I preferred the ambulance, but as I usually have complications it is agreed to have it at work, for now I have to use dextrose, it is very effective, but complicated to put it, it requiresSomeone who put the catheter and do the rest, is not difficult, at work to my classmates and my bosses, teach them how to use it, they told me that they had no problem in clicking, only that I was problematic to grab me.
To differentiate glucagon, this can be administered both intra -intravenously.
Drug: I have taken the habit of reading the prospect of each medicine I take, especially the "iterations" and "side effects", it is very important to take into account all that, it helps a lot.
Mefui unpoco by the branches hehe, well any little thing let me know, some doubt something, maybe it can be useful.

Greetings and good life

SantiagoAB's profile photo
SantiagoAB
01/24/2008 9:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, in Spain I don't know well, but it's about about 20e

pyc's profile photo
pyc
01/29/2008 8:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.