Presentation

ediaz1608's profile photo   02/26/2008 8:46 p.m.

Good to all.

My name is Edu, I am 20 years old and I am from Guadalajara- I have been with type I diabetes for 2 years, and I have completely uncontrolled it for 2 years ...

I don't know where to look for help ...

Do not go to the endocrine, because of the way it treats me (even having been controlled everything).His words are always of discouragement, and he really sinks any hope that I have to end this ... I've been without going to the consultation, and there are no more endocrine throughout the province ...

Well, I will tell everything in more detail ... since this is just a presentation.

All the best

ediaz1608's profile photo
ediaz1608
02/26/2008 8:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Edu forum!

I hope we can help you, ask for what you need, for what you comment, you need to put yourself back in the good path of self -control, we all go through better and worse times ... the important thing is not to discourage!So courage !!!, start day by day to see how your controls are going!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2008 5:40 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Edu
How about welcome, to the forum
all the best

carmencita's profile photo
carmencita
02/28/2008 7:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.