(BCN) Hello!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/17/2008 7 p.m.

Good to all diabetics and diabetics!here

I became diabetic 2 years ago ...

I just saw this forum, I usually register in all because I like to have good testimonies of this disease to receive help or advice of how to avoid complications of diabetes ... just like me give them from my humble opinion ...

In my opinion control, at least I do well, like little fat and very few hydrates ... a lot140 ... if one day I do ... that I don't usually ...

I also do sports taking work and studies every day, I am concerned about some diabetes things ... among them impotence ... I have heard that it can cause sexual impotence in the long run if it is not controlled, is it true?If this is how to avoid it?The truth is that the issue worries me, as time can come from the diagnosis, to be mentalizing!I would not like to abandon me after spending a lifetime together !!And what moments !!hehe if this will come ... Do you have treatment?any advice?

I already know that it also causes worse diseases as renal insufficiency .... but I think that to get to that you have to go through this ...

I would give anything to heal me and everyone !!

Thank you all and many animals !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 7 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, be welcome to the forum.
You do not tell us what treatment you carry, or if you are type 1 or type 2.
Anyway, if your controls are good, as you say, and take care of the diet and exercise, I think that the complications, both impotence and kidney problems or any other, will reach you when you are very, very old.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 7:08 p.m.

Good morning, Jvera.Welcome to the forum.As Alea says the important thing is control, and that seems to you ... complications may appear or not, always at the most risk of it the less you take care of you .... enjoying the day to day is a good option.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/18/2008 4:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

You are right, I will introduce myself, I feel what happened only that my name if it was restored ... I like to be anonymous for these things ... I'm sorry ..

I am type 1 diabetio, dependent insulin ... I punctuI am 23 years old, I am Debarcelona, ​​Spain ..

I also do sports, and in my young times (when I was not diabetic and had more time) towards weights, cycling, run ... everything ... and get to stay in good position federal level of a sport called strugglewith arms, second from my country, Spain ...

Then one day with my friends, I think I didn't know what ... but I drink a lotThat day, I started to see blurry ... and then they diagnosed me diabetes ...

Anyway, I know there are people who are Alcholica who drink daily and many more amount than I could drink in one day ... Maybe I drink about two liters, but it is not the constant ... hehe..
My question is, it is possible that I find my diabetes, or it has nothing to do ... I know young people who get drunk every weekend and are not, and I for once look !!Would Muhca be bad luck right?

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 9:02 p.m.

Hi, Jvera.
You are the age of my eldest son.
Only two things: Did you have a long time?I ask you why you think you are "little" diabetic.Let's see, it is diabetic or it is not, at least in type 1 diabetes. What can happen is that you are still in "honeymoon" and your pancreas can have insulin reserves, but if you are type 1, there are noback.
As for drunkenness, not flatly.The causes of type1 diabetes are not yet known, although it seems to be an autoimmune disease.Who already has the predisposition to suffer from it can develop it sooner or later, and there may be triggers (an infection, stress, etc.), but there is no specific cause.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/19/2008 9:27 a.m.

Jvera, as for what you have of beer, it seems to me that you have confused the cause-effect relationship, it was not the drinking 2 liters of beer that "triggered" diabetes, is the opposite;One of the symptoms of diabetes is excess thirst, that's why you drank 2 liters of beer.My son, who debuted with 11 years, drank 2 liters of water in a short time.If instead of 11 he is 23, maybe he removes his thirst with beer;).
As Alea has told you, nobody has the explanation of the debut in diabetes of many people.

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 5:39 a.m.

Mamidejuan
Now that I see you in Mona Lisa plan, I remember that it is one of the avatars that I was about to take.I doubted that, the sculpture of Camille Claudel and one of Gauguin that I love, but finally, I do not resign to lose my Speedy González and I still try to put it.
:))
Health

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 7:46 a.m.

:)) :)) Alea, I was doubting Gauguin's because I love it too, but as I am now motivated because the house we will go in July is in Vinci, because I have chosen this one.When I go to Tahiti I will put Gauguin's :)).

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 2:04 p.m.

HA HA!!

I also drink water when I'm thirsty !! ....clear!!

What times ... when I was young ... and I say it that I have 23 ... what I am male!

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 5:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.