Baked chicken breast fillets

fer's profile photo   04/18/2008 12:28 p.m.

Baked chicken breast fillets
Ingredients for four people

400 grs.chicken (breast fillets)
200 milliliters of milk
1 on onion soup

Elaboration
Put the content of the onion soup in a bowl and bite with this content the chicken breast fillets.

In a source for the oven place the fillets and cover with the milk.Bake the source, previously preheated 10 minutes at 180º C, until the crust that is formed with the milk is brown.The average time is 15 minutes with the oven at a temperature of 180 ºC.

Serve hot.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/18/2008 12:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Forgive the question but I find the recipe very curious, have you tried it?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/18/2008 2:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have done this recipe, but with variants.
I use contramuslos, the Doro in the pan and then put them in a source sprinkling with the onion soup and covering them with cream, although as I like you more it is instead of cream and onion soup buy mushroom soup (I don't remember the brand) Those that come and are liquid and baked.

It is honestly very well and is very rich.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/20/2008 4:56 a.m.

Well, you will have to try those recipes.
If I like something, it is to cook.
I spend one that I already gave to some forero.It is the typical quick recipe, well, no, very fast and very easy to do;
Microwave eggplants :
Berenjenes open halfway, throughout, and they are given two or after cuts in the pulp.They get 3 minutes to the microwave.They are removed and on the pulp is tuna (better beautiful in olive or natural oil) and sliced ​​cheese.Two or three minutes (depending on size) and ready to eat are put back to the microwave.
It is an easy, fast and balanced dish.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/20/2008 9:32 a.m.

Thank you, I have also taken recipes.
One question, onion soup envelopes, you find them easy, in any super, is that it does not sound to me: oops:

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/25/2008 7:24 a.m.

The breasts did not do them yet, but the eggplants are very good ..... I attest

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/25/2008 10:58 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello:

The other day I made the Berengenic recipe, and the truth that I found very soda of flavor, so I think I failed in something.

Should we leave Berengena?

And what kind of cheese do you do?I put that of slices of the day and the truth that the cheese did not know anything, so I imagine that some cheese with more flavor will have to be put but I do not know which

Greetings.Juan

Juan A.'s profile photo
Juan A.
10/07/2009 8:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.