Arrival greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/28/2008 3:58 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum but not on this subject.
I have been passive diabetic for three years, I explain myself, I have a 7 -year -old girl who debuted when I was 4 years old and from that moment, we are all at home in some way diabetics.
Now we are taking it well, but I think that in the beginning it would have been necessary for someone to protect us more than the doctor is possible that due to lack of time and involvement does not help you much.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 3:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, and tell you that nothing at all, if type 3 diabetics, that if we were liabilities we would not walk the dark circles that we have earned ...

Health and joy;)

harpo's profile photo
harpo
04/28/2008 4:29 a.m.

Good morning, Jose.Welcome to the forum!I TB.DB3 with a 10 -year -old girl who debuted with 5. We hope to share experiences and learn a little more every day.Stop for the Ruta de la Plata thread where there are a few parents with children of various ages ... I think that in the end I will open a thread of parents ... greetings and kisses to your little one.
Harpo, how much reason you are with the dark circles:-/ less bad than now I do not work and in some way I can relax and rest something more, but I have spent almost 6 years ..... mmmm, better or remember.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/28/2008 5:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome Jose !!.Yes, to the "liabilities" diabetics we call them type 3 diabetics, which is sometimes more difficult to cope with than type 1. How many we preferred to be diabetics 1 before our children are!
Jose My son debuted with 11 years, now he is 14, we have been with this the same time.In the forum you will learn a lot, at least I have learned.
Do not stop entering.
Velia, yes, good idea, the parents meeting point will be easier than looking for us on the Route de la Plata.

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 5:24 a.m.

Welcome to the Jose forum!

You see that here you can find abundant information about diabetes and share experiences, whether of type 1, 2 or 3. ;-)

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/28/2008 6:08 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well here another mother.
My daughter has, like Mamidejuan, 14 years old, although she is, I'm afraid, the most complicated forum.Uffffff.

Velia, it seems great that you open the thread of parents, so we are organizing, that since we have moved, we have all manga by shoulder :))

José, welcome to the club.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 6:08 a.m.

Hi J0ose, Welcome !!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/28/2008 7:42 a.m.

Go, it worked, I had been able to write in the forum for a while, I did not know what a invalid session, and in the end I tried to erase files and cookies and it seems that it worked ...
To what I was going, welcome Jose.
With that of liabilities, hehe, I remember that of .... DBS we have to have a lot of patience, come, I want it already !!!!!

Juan Luis
04/28/2008 7:45 a.m.

That I say that as Cádiz is also known by silver tacita, the famous route of La Plata necessarily had to pass through here, so great greeting for all the routes.

Another type 3 with a type 1 a much decompensated.

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 1:32 p.m.

Hi, Esthercadiz, Welcome !!!!Hehe, if it seems that diabetics have magnet to get together .... I guess because the interim is still one of our best tools.

Juan Luis
04/28/2008 3:38 p.m.

Very good.
I step just a moment to greet newcomers.
Estherdiz, a hug.

Juanlu, how is the "intensive drying" session?

Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 4:31 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum but not on this subject.
I have been passive diabetic for three years, I explain myself, I have a 7 -year -old girl who debuted when I was 4 years old and from that moment, we are all at home in some way diabetics.
Now we are doing well, but I think that in the beginning it would have been necessary for someone to protect us more than possible to the doctor who, due to lack of time and involvement, does not help you much.
Thank you all for the reception, I don't have much time to hook myself but I think this forum is worth it

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 4:02 a.m.

Welcome Jose.Here another mother type 3. My daughter is 3 years old and debuted with 8 months.We will be here for what you need.All the best.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/30/2008 8:25 p.m.

Hello José, welcome from a type 1 !!

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 5:05 a.m.

Hi Jose and Welcome.

I am also a 3 -year -old boy who debuted with 15 months.I'm glad to see a father here because most are mothers.

Estherdiz delighted to see you here too.

Greetings

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/05/2008 7:02 p.m.

[ %20%20 %20Hola%20SO%20Neva%20en%20Se%20Foro%20pe%20No%20en%20el%20tema,%20y%%20me%20 could%20un%20Bomba%20de%20insulina%20y%20Po%20mi%20ha%20Sido%20el%20mejor%20invento. "Border =" 0 " /& GT;

sonia's profile photo
sonia
05/06/2008 1:50 p.m.

Hello, Sonia.

With so many years of evolution, you can surely contribute a lot of experience to the rest of the foreros.

Greetings and welcome home

DiabetesForo
05/06/2008 3:54 p.m.

Welcome Sonia !!!Enchanted to have you among us and I reiterate what Alea said, your experience is sure to be very useful.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/06/2008 7:11 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome Sonia, I am Type 1 and Type 3 ... AH, Type 3 twice, my daughter and my mother ... Joé, I am a Tipazo.

Juan Luis
05/07/2008 4:27 a.m.

Welcome to the Sonia forum !!!

I hope you find the information you need and share your experiences!

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/07/2008 5:03 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.