Levemir

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/01/2008 5:23 a.m.

Hello, I would like to know how long it is to stay injecting the insulin for 15 units ..... at first I left 10 sec .... then 20 ... and I notice that droplets continue to leave ...... this is normal ...... how do I know if what corresponds? .......
Ah ... another .... Aguien can tell me how to injure the arm alone .... without help ... because you can't pinch and inject at the same time ......... ???
Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/01/2008 5:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Jose Luis, I don't know if I can help you a lot because my son when he clicksClick on the arm that does nothing more than in summer, do not pinch it and point :)) because that seems complicated.
Greetings
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/01/2008 6:17 a.m.

Hi Jose Luis:
My daughter always puts the less on the thigh at night and it is normal for a droplet to be in the needle, I suppose that for the density.
I wait for 10 ''.
I have ever thought about the arm and I didn't see it either, but it will be as Paz-Angel says, there is no other.

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 2:41 a.m.

Hello!!Well, what he does is that he waits a few seconds, then he takes half a needle and expects another "little" to get the needle at all ... the truth is that this "little while" is sometimes endless, he is chatting or watching the TVSo much time that I have to say "Juan !!! Take your needle already !!! :)).
Well, pra those who do not know, Juan is 14 years old, is almost twin of the son of peace, because they were born the same month of the same year: p.

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 6:23 a.m.

Hello, my daughter is 9 years old and taught her in the camps to put the insulin on her arm without help.
Set your arm on the wall by pressing, it lowers a little and it comes out pinches.I hope it serves you.
All the best.

anabel's profile photo
anabel
05/05/2008 10:05 a.m.

For the pinch on your arm you just have to go to the frame frame put your arm and press against the frame;And Vualá we already have pincco

Canijo's profile photo
Canijo
02/13/2015 10:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.