Those mothers

Juan Luis's profile photo   05/17/2008 6:37 a.m.

A long time ago, Velia told me, in one of those whickeals, that she felt bad for not being ableNo, that he only had to read the forums and would see that not all mothers did the same for their children.Well, these two stories are true, and precisely Velia is the one who told me, they are people who have met in the Endo consultation.

“My girl is the one that is measured, at a clear house, that the school does not let him take the gluco, to see if he loses it, so it is measured at home so that the endo knows how it goes, but it is she who is the one who is the one whoMeasure that for that is his illness ... Sometimes he tells me that he feels down, and then I tell him, you will know what you have to do !!!Of course, then it is measured, and tells me, 34, that heavy I say, that you will know what you have to do !!, then she takes a cookie ... that I already tell you, that she is shethat carries her illness, that she is the one who is sick "
Nisca, original from Switzerland, resident in Spain, mother of a 6 -year -old diabetic girl.

“My girl has never eaten chuches, with sugar or sugar, that endo has not told us that he can eat sugar -free gum ... we do not calculate those (rations), what comes in the menusof the endo, if it touches lentil lentils, if you play chicken fillet, chicken fillet, whatever comes .... ”

Pepa, scrap, mother of a twelve -year -old diabetic girl who debuted with two months.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/17/2008 6:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

: Shock :: Shock: No comments ... because I can only think words and a few tacos that good .......: Twisted :: Twisted:

PEACE

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/17/2008 8:59 a.m.

I agree that children have to be aware that they have to take care of themselves and that the sooner they see it better and easier.
But I, as a 7 -year -old father's father, I also have to keep in mind that it is for them a very big responsibility to be aware of their problem and you have to avoid being afraid to do the things that all children do.If you are all the day remembering that they have to be careful with what they eat and with what they run, in the end they fear even for breathing.
Our work is to be in that background making Angel of the guard without not being noticeable but without lowering their guard.

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 3:46 a.m.

Juan Luis, I perfectly understand Velia's feeling, the same happens to me, we are so demanding with ourselves, that sometimes it seems that what we are doing for our children is not enough and we feel helpless for not being able to do more for them.

I agree with you Jose on that children must be aware so that they are responsible, but we are going to some extent ... because the two energy: Twisted: (Sorry for the word) that Juan Luis tells, counts,It is to go from one extreme to the other ... well that is my opinion.

Greetings

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/20/2008 9:51 a.m.

Well, I hallucinate :?

It is one thing to be over our children (which I recognize that at first I think I overwhelmed him), and another thing is to move from his illness.

mari's profile photo
mari
05/20/2008 12:51 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Anyway, from time to time, it is fine that the "old" are on top of us day and night (although without spending).I don't know what would have been of me if my mother had not "scratched" so much!

It is incredible the courage and courage to demonstrate the potatoes and breasts of diabetic children, Chapo for you, you are admiring.Much encouragement !!:))

=>jnk<='s profile photo
=>jnk<=
05/27/2008 5:30 p.m.

Yesterday I met some tontolabas category.It was on a birthday of those that Angela is going, because for many years in the Angela class they have the habit of inviting everyone in the class on all birthdays, I have already told you the fucks that are mounted.In this case it was in a park, designed for these parties, in fact several birthdays always coincide, and the children spend a pipe.The fact is that it was the birthday of one of their classmates, and the couple appeared is tontolabas, with their daughter, very pretty, very good friend of Angela.Hippy's mother, not for that reason, my sister went with the same pints and it wasn't, he bald, either foolishly, my father was and was not tontolaba, with sunglasses, nor did it foolish, nor foolish,What good friends also use them and they are not.No, because the physical appearance does not make you foolish, being foolish is acquired when you decide, as they decided, not to invite Angela's daughter again, for the mere fact of being diabetic, they said that, so, soTo the birthdays of his daughter are all those of the less Angela class and another, to know why great crime.I already tell you, some category dumb.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/07/2008 8:28 a.m.

Juan Luis.What accounts has to be very hard for Angela but I think more for you.I is something that I always am afraid that can happen and I try that Maria can go to everything her friends are going, this week they go to a farm from morning to mid -afternoon.As in school there is no one to control it or put the insulin, I have had to ask for the day at work to be able to be in the area and go to prick it at the time of the food and adapt the menu that they go to themServe your needs without noticing much.The easiest option would not be, in the enchanted school, but I don't feel like it.As long as possible, none tontolaba will be able to make Maria feel displaced.
To this day in these 3 last years of our new life, Maria has gone to all the Cumleas parties he wanted and that we have believed convenient, just as her older sister does and did it.
We cannot allow any type of discrimination and if there is so on some tontolabas, it must be seen that it is not because of its problem, but for anything else you want to invent.
I encourage and do not suffer that Angela has much more value than all that.;)

DiabetesForo
06/07/2008 6:53 p.m.

Juan Luis, I stay with stone.In addition to tontolabas you have to be Gilip ..... and uncultured.Well, what am I going to tell you, that when noee debuted a friend told her daughters that they did not get very close in case you hit it: !: !: !: !:: !:!

There is each one out there.Quiet, he tries not to take him too bad, so that Angela does not suffer more than the tower.

DiabetesForo
06/08/2008 4:27 p.m.

Juanluis, that qualifier has been too soft, that crowd deserves other qualifiers that I am sure they have passed through your head: Twisted :.
They demonstrate inculture, insolidarity, contempt for childhood, in short, they are undesirable ...
What I am sure is that Angela will not affect her (I hope), her friends have already shown her many times that she is not different, the good would be for all her friends to sympathize with her and that it was notNone to the birthday party of that crowd.
A kiss to Angela

DiabetesForo
06/09/2008 7:34 a.m.

How strong, I am speechless ...... Let nothing ever happen to them .......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/10/2008 8:05 p.m.

The work of these mothers is incredible, concern, care, effort ... to make a monument.

But take off you, let go, do not cry, do not ask yourself so many times why they are children, adolescents, and they know how they are.

There are bleeding cases such as the ones you have put here, there are idiots for life (to put it softly) ... but with your care and their desire the kids will go forward, and I almost dare to say that the rest than the rest.

The shit, we always find it along the way ... and some stink too much.

do not always win the good ones, but they are always the good ones.

DiabetesForo
09/09/2008 6:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.