Hello, I'm new in this forum

anahi's profile photo   05/28/2008 2:01 p.m.

I am the mother of a diabetic, he has been diabetic for 25 years, one more in the struggle of diabetes.Greetings to all Ana

anahi's profile photo
anahi
05/28/2008 2:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Anahi, welcome home.

I am the mother of a diabetic girl.My daughter is 14 years old and debuted with 8, so we were 6 years old in the matter.Surely you can contribute many things.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 2:03 p.m.

Welcome to the Anahi forum !!!!.

With that experience you will surely help many people here, and also learn many things ... I have been 10 years and I can assure you that every day I learn something new!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/28/2008 3:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome to the Anahi forum, surely your experience can contribute good things.: P: p

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 7:36 p.m.

Hi Anahi, welcome, I am also the mother of a diabetic girl but 3 years old.Surely we can learn a lot from you.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 5:46 a.m.

Hi Anahi, well welcome !! ...

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 6:12 a.m.

welcome!!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/30/2008 5:13 a.m.

Welcome Anahi !!

I hope you visit us often.Your experience that we have not been in this for a long time will help us a lot.

A hug.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/31/2008 7 p.m.

Hello Anahí.Welcome.I am also a mother of a 10 -year -old diabetic girl.I suppose that your time starts will have been even more hard than ours, I refer above all to the advances we currently have ... in the feeling I imagine that no, that it will be the same, right?.A kiss and I hope you feel comfortable between us.I am sure you will have many things to tell.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/02/2008 4:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thanks for the reception welcomed, greetings to all Ana

anahi's profile photo
anahi
06/07/2008 11:12 a.m.

Hello, welcome, well -known.I am a diabetic for more than 30 years ... I have been insulin bomb for more than ten, and so far phenomenal!Now those of Medtronic have me pissed off by bad service.I hope it is resolved soon, because I plan to reach the press and if I will resort to a lawyer ... I would like to know what someone with more experience in the forum as Fer for example ...

Cpi's profile photo
Cpi
08/08/2017 10:38 p.m.

Very good @"cpi" and welcome, without the intention of or being rude, I understand your concern about the bad attention or poor technical service of Medtronic in the replacement of the bomb, I came to understand your "lick" to manifest it with several postsIn all the issues related to Medtronic, but there are also some comments in your post that are not come to mind.First, as far as I understand (I do not use bomb), you have no contract with Medtronic, but it is your health center who acquires that unilateral commitment to Medtronic (one releases its product and another distributes it among its customers/patients/patients), which is your health child who through the commercial must transmit that dire service.You mention that it will say @"fer" because it will comment on what everyone is a shame and that we are very profitable, as soon as we give benefits and "place" the product already ends the wonderful service so effective.But problems have everyone who does not reach the strips, the needles do not reach and who is not able to change to new insulins, here we try to look for advice, we try to help us, with our own experiences.If you want to make a writing to the perfect press, as well as as the "Americans" want to ask for compensation because you have not been able to enjoy your vacation, which surprises me, because I would be more concerned with the possible consequences for being without bomb thesedays and how to correct it with the bolis, that for the holidays, that I do not say that they are not important, but for me the primordial is my health.I hope you do not take it badly, because it is not my intention at all.Greetings and welcome.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/09/2017 8:47 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Thanks Luvi,
Maybe I haven't expressed myself well, but I can clarify you, but when I don't carry a bomb, I don't think you get it completely.First, it is not a "patech" but of indignation because without a bomb or with a bomb that works badly ... because an acetoacidosis you have in 5 hours.I can go to the manual guideline, but of course ... after more than 10 years without it, I have to learn to work with slow and fast, and with different corrective calculations.The total chaos!That has already happened to me other times.Until now, Medtronic had worked well, and in a couple of days everything returns to order.But not now.And indeed what he said of the contract is with social security, which is the one that pays and pays well for a bomb and a service that includes benefits.Not to extend to me: I put a written claim to Medtronic and forward it at my endocrine service that are the ones that are being in charge of managing the complaint, the claim and we will see what happens, because they tell me that they are already 2 months of continuing complaints so much so much so muchby model 640g as for the attention they are not fulfilling.
I would ask you not to "judge" with so few data.The most important thing for me is my health, and that is why I would not have gone on vacation: if the chaos of change to Boli, I add the change of diet, activity, etc.I go directly to the emergency department of the nearest hospital.This happens to me with 30 years of diabetes and anyone.
And this vacation for me are very important: there are 3 nights that I will be out after a very serious illness with which I have been a year and a half of treatments.
Finally, Medtronic has solved the problem: he has sent me an old model bomb, but that works.As I say one thing I say another.And that is why I tell you and comment to the whole forum, that I have achieved it for the "organized battle/battle" in the forums (this and money is what matters to all companies now), because I told them aboutthat I was going to sue them for the expenses of my vacation and requested the recording (that for quality reasons) that make the calls.As they saw that this was very serious and it was formal (I insist, not a palette), in the end they resolved it to me.
And finally, if I asked Fer, it is just because I saw that he is a very active and authorized person in the forum, I think that administrator or similar and I thought he could help me/sometimes like this one that you say they happen: strips, needles, needles,Pump service ...
Perhaps a topic could be opened, in which it is explained how to claim effectively and legally when these things happen to us ... I say so that my experience and that of many others can take advantage of
Salu2

Cpi's profile photo
Cpi
08/10/2017 6:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.