Can a diabetic ....?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/07/2008 2:14 p.m.

In my family my father and my brothers have a company with excavating machines.Now one of my brothers is teaching people who want to drive machines and trucks and one of the students he has is diabetic and my question is Can a diabetic conduct this type of machine?

Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/07/2008 2:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good question, I personally do not see why no, although what is really worth knowing the type of card that is necessary and consult the restrictions of the same ...

I imagine that it will be like driving, which you say that you are diabetic limit it to annual renovations, because of course it is known that there is nothing more dangerous than a diabetic behind the wheel ... you already know, you already know, you already know,Things of the administration that wants to protect us from all the dangers, and it has nothing to do with raising more money with each renewal, you will not think badly, huh?! ...

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
06/09/2008 2:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Paz, legally I have no idea.But as the mother of a diabetic child I am horrified to put obstacles to perform any type of work.Look, driving an excavator machine being diabetic has no more danger than if that same diabetic is swimming, to do alpinism, running F1, etc ... will only be dangerous if you don't know what you have to do to do it, control yourDiabetes, measure yourself from time to time, be alert to any hypo, carry H.C.In case, in short, that if the diabetic person is a responsible person there will be no problem.
Because I imagine that the fundamental ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 6:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.