{'en': 'Help with diet for portions, 1200 calorie diet', 'es': 'Ayuda con la dieta por raciones, dieta de 1200 calorías'} Image

Help with diet for portions, 1200 calorie diet

silvina236's profile photo   06/27/2008 5:42 a.m.

@"McMurphy1975, as you say that you only eat once because you are high, maybe you can fix it by distributing those food hydrates twice, food and dinner ..
And add vegetables and some protein, you are hungry.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/31/2018 12:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@"mcmurphy1975, as you say that you only eat once because you are high, maybe you can fix it by distributing those food hydrates twice, food and dinner ..
And add vegetables and some protein, you are hungry ..

I will try as you say it regulates to divide the food, the second dish and the dessert.And I will tell the nephrologist of the Jess's watery to lower the protein, hope that I will not find me as weak as with the other medicine (I do not remember his name).Thank you and greetings to both.

mcmurphy 1975's profile photo
mcmurphy 1975
07/31/2018 12:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

silvina236 said:
hello good,

I am a diabetic since the age of 7, but until recently I have changed my diet for portions and I make a mess the truth.

They have given me the meter vessel, and a diet of 1200 calories, but I really do not have any sheet where I put for example, how many portions of hydrates I have to eat in the food, I only have:

- Food 1 vegetable dish or salad
- Choose between 1 meter vessel or 40gr of bread.
- 100 gr of chicken or 150 gr of fish
- 1 medium fruit.

Well, it is very well placed, but for example, if you consume more carbohydrates that touches me?Do you understand me?

For example, today I am going to make me green asparagus and a French tortilla with 2 whites and 1 a yolk, do you think I should eat bread or something else?

Please you can help me.

Thank you!

Hello good.To calculate the calories to consume you must use a scientific eccasion.A good option is this Kcl calculator daily .Then, from this, you distribute the macronutrients adapted to diabetes.

But the calories are the same.It is the basis of nutrition and your goals.

Another thing is the cast that you will do later.

I hope it has been well understood.

Nicoleta's profile photo
Nicoleta
01/28/2020 1:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

According to that diet, you have to take 40 g of bread or the equivalent in hydrates, such as pasta, legumes ..
And then the vegetable and protein.
With tortilla and asparagus, you would need bread ..
It is best to point what you eat and insulin, so you know for again.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2020 2:04 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.