Unfortunate performance of diabetesjuvenil.com

fer's profile photo   06/27/2008 5:57 a.m.

I want to denounce the deliberate elimination of external links on the Wikipedia diabetes page by people of Diabetesjuvenil.

There are verifiable evidence that you can see and that show the changes made on the Wikipedia page, which dare to eliminate links of diabetesfor.com and put their link with advertising on the list ... simply unfortunate ... it seems perfect that IThey want to advertise, but I do not understand that they try to eliminate other referents about diabetes ...

For more details, check the page change history:

They eliminate our link and put yours ... I still don't believe it ... unfortunate, unfortunate ...

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
06/27/2008 5:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, it seems that someone wants this Fer confrontation, because if you tell me that you have not been the ones who eliminated our information is that something happens.

Anyway, your link has never disappeared, allow me to correct that slight appreciation.

So we better stop touching the wiki of others, don't you think?

Salu2

TaMBoR_'s profile photo
TaMBoR_
06/27/2008 7:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can easily identify who makes changes in the history of the Wikipedia page, there is one matdrone that loves emptying external links from time to time, and some other ...

It seems perfect that you stop changing the information of the wiki (partial or completely) and you can identify the person in charge.

Thank you very much and we wish you all the success!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
06/27/2008 8:06 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Equally fer, from heart.

Greetings and delighted to talk to you.

Miguel Ángel

TaMBoR_'s profile photo
TaMBoR_
06/27/2008 8:06 a.m.

Fer, you said it ... unfortunate !!

Ufffff, thankfully you are talking about "volunteer" what would this be the opposite:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/27/2008 10:12 a.m.

Well, if unfortunate, but well diabetesjuvenil.com with the change they have made of the website, which have erased all our messages ... which also does not need to erase everything there was, to make that change, in short, this is nowWith no one to post.

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
04/12/2010 8:31 p.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

Well, Chuniña, hopefully here you are comfortable and at home.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/13/2010 11:21 a.m.

Thanks for sharing this with us ..
It is very appreciated.
It is very interesting and good to know.;)

DiabetesForo
05/06/2010 3:25 p.m.

I will never understand wars when the common purpose is the same, in addition to the fact that there is something that seem to forget and it is that we are the people who integrate the forums who make them great or important and not the forum itself.

P.S.I don't know when this post will be

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/25/2015 1:59 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

This post is from 2008, if you click on the second user who possesses "drum" you will see that it was only on this website in that year, which has to be from 2008. :)

I didn't know that this forum was so old.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/25/2015 8:33 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

JOER Well, I am close, already in the following I have had to write a P.D.Because this does not come the date of creation of the post/theme is a jaleo, it comes out in what people read and it seems that it is current, I hope to refine better when posting in the current ones.Thanks @sherpa41

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/25/2015 8:38 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.