The other day

raul's profile photo   07/14/2008 11:40 a.m.

Hello, how are you all, I hope well, well after my short greeting I step up a little of what happened to me in these recent days.It turns out that a tooth began to hurt, I already had some days and I couldn't stand until I decided to go to the dentist.
I observe it and tell me it is the tooth of the trial, it is careful and you have to take it out, so I told her that in an ocation I had taken over 110 well not on an empty stomach and she told me to be sure to be sure I took a sample tomorrow on an empty stomach and soI did it and remove 94, but when I was waiting for the analyzes, the secretary tells another man, you are well well from his levels then he asks him as soon as he takes, she tells him, bring him 144 and I surprised me then I asked her,As you say that Mr.It is fine if it was taken 144 Then she tells me if but he has diabetes then I said hear but not that the values ​​are 70 - 110 just as you wrote me here then she says yes but the MR is diabetic there is where I tell you notI understand the apologies of 70 - 110 and SR with 144 tells you this is well and then tells me that it is diabetic and the SR does not accept to be.
Since he told me that he has about six months and does not accept the MR gets angry because he said is the secretary, total the man was angry and I was bewildered.
Well I say goodbye to you I want you to be well.
Take care of my friends I will go see the dentist to see what he tells me because the dock is already bothering.
Nadamas a question my friends when you must get the tooth and when not, I mean subsequent complications, I tell you this because I met an Mr.That they took a tooth and died little later and I am afraid quite afraid you will understand me.
I love themoooooooooo.

raul's profile photo
raul
07/14/2008 11:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oh, sir.

A great -grandmother of mine washed his head one afternoon and died that same night.

But since he had been washing his head for more than 80 years without problems, he did not go from that or yes?

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 8:12 a.m.

Hahahaha Alea what a good point, you made me laugh, you are right, Nadamas that people said that if they had died of that of the Muela.

raul's profile photo
raul
07/26/2008 1:07 p.m.

You remembered it because someone said he had died for that.

Nothing, Raúl, to take life with humor, which is the only medicine without contraindications.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/26/2008 6:03 p.m.

You are rightly right, we have to take our lives with humor, so that it is more bearable, there said someone do not take your life so seriously, after all you will leave her hahahahaha.
That you are well and a lot of health.

raul's profile photo
raul
07/26/2008 6:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.