I need information !!

diego00's profile photo   01/26/2012 7:57 p.m.

Hello everyone !!
I am Diego I am 20 years old and I am 12 that I am diabetic t.1, devised to my work I am a nursing assistant and I have different shifts morning or night and I have an lack of control !!And I would like to inform me about the pump ... what advantages it has with respect to the feathers.And what requirements they ask to obtain one.I have a hemoglobin of 9 %, ahh and if it takes a long time to give you.Thank you very much to everyone !!A health

diego00's profile photo
diego00
01/26/2012 7:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The legal requirements for the pump are: Link ... -12217.pdf >
In the annex you have the requirements ... As you can see, most of the people with diabetes.

This is the theory ... Any patient with diabetes would have the right to access the pump.

In practice, insulin bombs are financed by each hospital, bombs are from hospitals and give them to patients.They are financed with the budgets of each hospital, not with the budgets of the Ministry of Health (although in the end the money is the same).
I tell you this because money always has a limit.
If in your hospital they do not put bombs you can always ask that you be referred to one who does.

Being a expensive treatment, they usually see the cost/effectiveness of putting it ... Of course, in line with the need to control blood glucose.

Time depends a lot on each hospital, but it is always essential

The advantages:
- Thousands of possibilities to adjust basal
- Reduce punctures (in my case I have calculated that I will do 1200 punctures less per year)
- Greater ease to correct hypers and hypos

Of course, it requires work and dedication in the form of self -controls ..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/27/2012 12:42 p.m.

Thank you very much x your information !!

diego00's profile photo
diego00
01/27/2012 1:10 p.m.

Hi Diegooo, you say you are clinic assistant?You have more access, tell the endo, the emo is sure to lower it to you and as you have written the advantages.My son is also diabetic and does not want to know anything about insulin infuses, but I do not agree.
Health.:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/27/2012 1:29 p.m.

If I am a clinic assistant.Ok I will tell, my old endo worked in the same hospital as me;But he moved to me and not, it is even more I know my new endocrine.Greetings and thanks !!

diego00's profile photo
diego00
01/30/2012 11:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.