Hello everyone

nuria's profile photo   07/28/2008 5:22 p.m.

Hello, my name is Nuria and I am diabetics since the age of 7 I am currently coming here because only 11 days ago I made a curettage and I am very sad and for the first time in my life I need help and we encourage another diabetic and ever ever and that I neverhad problems with my illness .............

nuria's profile photo
nuria
07/28/2008 5:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Nuria, welcome.

I am not diabetic.It is my 14 -year -old daughter, but I also had a curettage years ago.You should not be sad, because that will serve for a future pregnancy with more security.I had three children later.

And it has nothing to do with diabetes.

Courage and greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/28/2008 6:55 p.m.

Welcome Nuria !!!! ... it is logical that you are sorry, but you should not relate this incident to your diabetes .... If you say you are controlled, because it is sure that you will not have any problem in the future pregnancy.... come, a lot of encouragement !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/29/2008 6:07 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Nuria, Welcome !!!
It is normal that you are a bit sad, but think that this happens to many women or not, this time it touched you, but you will soon be pregnant, and diabetes will not be any problem.
I have been Mama a little over a year ago ... and I had some substitute, but the pregnancy was normal, cheer up and tell us more things about you.
a kiss.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/31/2008 7:19 a.m.

Hi Nuria Welcome

Do not become obsessed thinking that your abortion has had to do with diabetes because if you have a good control, surely it has not been.

I am not a diabetic, it is one of my children, but before having them I had an abortion and it was desired, I know the sadness you feel, but do not worry that it does not have to happen again.A few months later I stayed again and surprise came twin.

Among my friends that no diabetics know a multitude of cases that have had abortions, even two abortions, and now they have all precious children.You will see how you immediately get it again.

Try not to think about it too much, take advantage of the fertile days and enjoy the attempt;).

Good luck pretty.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/05/2008 6:02 p.m.

nuria said:
I call me nuria and I am a diabetics since the ageI need help and encourage another diabetic since I never had problems with my illness ............. & lt;/blockquot
Hello Nuria, I spent like you exactly the same and you know what nurses told me in the hospital .... Legrada woman pregnant woman ..... And so it was, at 4 months I arrived and today she is 18 months oldPichita Asique I understand you perfectly I send you many dares and for your baby you will see how you get it, greetings good luck

irene's profile photo
irene
07/07/2017 3:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.