hello,,,

garbitxu's profile photo   01/30/2012 5:09 p.m.

Hi there:
My name is Garbiñe and I'm from Bizkaia.I am a diabetic since last October.I am 24 years old and before I diagnose diabetes I practiced karate.I have not returned since then because I have some Canguelo.In addition, I am having enough hypoglycemia, which is discouraging me a little.I am here to learn more and be able to solve my doubts.A kiss (or a Musutxu as we say here)

GARBITXU

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
01/30/2012 5:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Garbitxu, welcome
I am your little hill, from Donostia, any questions you have, do not hesitate to ask, before diabetes to Aerobic, but for 2 years almost, because nothing, I have not returned, I have a little scary tb
MUXUSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/30/2012 5:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, Garbitxu: D
With a little time and experienced you will feel more safe, which will help you resume your old hobbies ... I always tell the same anecdote as when my daughter debuted with 5 years, I was dreadful to ride in tricycle, or go up runningThe stairs, it seemed to me that the hiccup was fulminant, of course, it is what makes ignorance, and I remember that someone told me "your daughter has defected the most sucking in school", of course I thought I was "chalao",Not even a joke my daughter would strive so much, I told myself ... how wrong I was, at 4 days I was jogging like the one that most, with the precautions to have in that case (measure yourself before and after and after, take slow hydrates, avoid exercising while with more than 250, etc) ... so for both for anabeg and for you, much encouragement, and of course you can, when you propose it, resume your physical activity ....

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/31/2012 3:51 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

GARBITXU, I tell you the same as to notAddedsugar.The first moments are very stressful, especially since you find that all the information you need for your day to day, you are not provided in the doctor.And everything is doubts and problems in your daily life.That is why we are associations.Come see us.And I assure you that you will be quieter only on that first visit.And you can see everything we do for people who have diabetes.It is very important that all people with diabetes are associated.Not only because of the benefits that it reports, but for the effects of associationism.When I sit with Osakidetza, or with the BBK, or with any organism, it is not the same to represent 100, 1000, or 10000 people.And the more we are, we have more strength to ask and claim what is unfair.

Send me a private if you want to come to the association.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/31/2012 6:58 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.