WENASS !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/21/2008 10:34 p.m.

Hello everyone and congratulations on this forum !!!

I am Juan and I am 25 years old.From the age of 10 I am diabetic type 1 and I hope to kompart with you my experiences and also help as much as possible to people.

1 greeting !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/21/2008 10:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Juan, welcome !!!

Here we are to meet and help us.

a greeting.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/22/2008 7 a.m.

Hi Juan, welcome.
Surely your experience will be worth a lot, especially to those who have young children with diabetes.
All the best.

DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 3:53 p.m.

Welcome !!!!My daughter is now 10 years old, although she has been suffering 5 years ... as you have said your experience it will be very valuable for everyone ...
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/25/2008 6:24 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

WENSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!: D
I am a 19 -year -old Xika;Debute with 11 and I still don't get it well.
At the same time I carry other Komo immunological diseases is hypothyroidism or one pekeñas erridas in the skin called granulomas.
Even so, I konsuelo thinking that oh muxas kosas worse and that I have to tokado this :?
Well my hemoglobin is in 12 ::!
I would like to speak to people who can at least inter -Boambiar experiences and be able to vent from someone new, eskuxar new opinions ......
Well a little kiss for everyone

DiabetesForo
09/02/2008 4:08 p.m.

Of course k yes.EnHorawenaaaa for entering your forum.You can comment on the Kieras.

I forgot to comment on, I am a dentist, so someone knows something about my mouth, or some dental problem, I don't be afraid to ask me.

DiabetesForo
09/02/2008 5:23 p.m.

Juanito and Hippy welcome to this little family !!

Juanito, as others have already told you very well, your years of experience will come very well to those who have been in this for a short time and need people with more experience to help us in the doubts of the day to day.
Hippy Although your hem is high, for what you tell us you seem like a positive girl and wanting to improve, with that sure attitude you can improve that hem, pretty mood !!Here there are many people with experience willing to help, surely we all throw a cable and in speaking and exchanging experiences, you have entered the most indicated place;).

A hug.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/02/2008 7:03 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum and I would like to share my experiences with someone related to diabetes.of insulin because I am very high every day. The solution that the endocrine gives me is, connect a machine to the body for 4 days. This will make me profiles every 15 min and with this they will allegedly find the insulin and the doses I need.Someone can give me more information, I would appreciate it

rossiyoli's profile photo
rossiyoli
09/03/2008 7:48 p.m.

Hi Rossi !!!
I guess your endo's proposal is to put the Guardian for a few days, to know the evolution of your glycemia.With a catheter inserted under the skin measures the values ​​of the interstitial fluid and obtains measurements, I think, every 5 minutes.
What insulins have you tried?Maybe your solution passes through the insulin pump.
You will tell us.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/04/2008 5:14 a.m.

Hi Rossi.Congratulations on joining the forum and sharing your concerns.I believe that your endocrine has done the right thing, although I also tell you that if you are in very high values ​​throughout the day you suggest yourself to the endocrine that make you a special vigilance so that you normalize blood glucose levels.I tell you more than anything because of what you normalize the levels you will feel better both physically and mentally and also your level of stress decreases.

What insulinas have you used?

For example I use Humalog (3 times/day) and Lantus (1 time/day)

Animio Rossiii that everything is solved.I hope you tell me here as you follow !!!

DiabetesForo
09/13/2008 5:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.