I introduce myself.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/09/2008 5:23 a.m.

I present in society.And first of all, I put something I wrote, that although it seems a lie, it is a plea for move on.
"You have been accompanying me for more than a year. And you know what? Until now your company had not bother me, but start doing it.

You seem to me boring , little dangerous, monotonous .Know?You require too many care, and I mistreats too often.

And the worst do not know how to forgive a excess or a forgetfulness .

Although perhaps the worst thing is that I don't know if I will be able to release hand in hand.

Even if you don't believe it, always I have you in mind , I can't help it, you have changed me even if you don't want to recognize it since you arrived.

I don't even eat me, you always order me, "exercise" "I don't eat this" "eats."
I especially remember you, for 10 times a day.

My hands are resent and sometimes even cardinals come out (and that I was always very contrary to the Vatican)

I met you by chance , as almost everything good in life, and like everything that happens to me, it was too fast.

It did not start badly, I even thought you would come well, that you would put order in my life, but well everything is degenerated (you want to start with me, but I will make it difficult).
The phrase that made us known was why are you still standing?The word that made us known was High.

And our shared secret was for a little time, our water toast, and the secret escapes to the bathroom.

I still remember how you came to look for me at night, to wake up and take me again to a brief getaway.

You know people look at you weird, do not understand you at all, (although I have to recognize that I do not ) and paint you much worse than you are.(Although you are all, bad).

Anyway, today is your day and I hate you with all my strength , (those that sometimes take me away).

I screwed up that worries mine, I don't want to see them badly and because of you sometimes .....

Someday you will be past . "

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/09/2008 5:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And I thought you were talking about wedding :))

Welcome home

DiabetesForo
09/09/2008 11:37 a.m.

Welcome to the Eyiye forum !!!!

This is a welcome presentation! ... Wooow! ... What a level!.;-)

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
09/09/2008 4:45 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks for the welcome.

We will try to contribute ....

PD: I'm a boy
;)

DiabetesForo
09/10/2008 4:57 a.m.

Welcome Eyiye !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/10/2008 3:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.