Rure studies trip

Regina's profile photo   02/22/2012 3:44 p.m.

Today I have returned to the institute where I work, after the bridge, and I have found altered students.It turns out that, from Friday to Monday, 30 French students with three teachers went to Paris.Among them, two diabetic girls of 15 and 16 years.
Well, the little girl was admitted to the UVI of Ramón y Cajal, as the kids told me, which were very worried.According to them, insulin had not been put in all the time that the trip lasted and nobody knew it, neither their friends nor the teachers, the parents had not informed of anything).
Upon returning, on the plane, he began to vomit and from there they warned the ambulance, which was waiting for her at the airport.The kids told me that the other girl put insulin of his, and that saved his life.
I have to talk to the teacher who stayed with her at the hospital, when I return, to tell me well.The mother is also there, because they notified her right away.
What a fabric .., my partner will tell me better when I return from the hospital .., the girl is better, but if they don't take it in time I don't want to think about what could have happened ..
When I talk to the teacher who is accompanying her and, by the way, is a great person, will already inform me better.
Kisses

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/22/2012 3:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Fuck, did anyone know anything or noticed anything?
However, he also goes to say that the girl with 15 years already has to be a little responsible because if he does not watch even for his own physical integrity he turns off and let's go.
When you know something more comments.
All the best.

MeI's profile photo
MeI
02/23/2012 6:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

: O :(: Shock:
Jo, go fabric ...
I imagine that it is not the same to put insulin at home than in front of your 15 -year -old friends ... that you have to put on the girl's skin and understand her (not to understand her).

It seems to me to understand that the parents did not communicate to the institute, before the trip, their daughter's illness: shock: And here I think there is a negligence of the bestial and dantesque parents.

Regina, tell us to see how the thing ends.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/23/2012 1:13 p.m.

I agree with Owash.It seems incredible that parents let their daughter go to a trip of several days and so far without warning teachers of their daughter's disease and the necessary care.

Not to get insulin in those days does not seem so difficult to believe.The girl probably wanted to take a "diabetes vacation" without weighing the consequences.We have some experience.

In the absence of more data, it seems paternal negligence like the cup of a pine.Luckily the friend knew how to alleviate the problem.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/23/2012 2:11 p.m.

I want to recover the breeding and passing that this family begins to become aware of what it has in hand.
What a drink for the teacher.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/23/2012 5:05 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I have a pictures, that the girl improves, I think he gave him an attack of acetone, in my opinion the fault of the parents and the girl (eye I do not want anyone to take me badly) the parents for not warningthe professors of said disease and the girl for not wanting to prick.What happens is times in which both a girl and a boy of that age (even more) in the institute do not say they are diabetic for fear of being taken from rare or something like that.

I spent something similar but I spend the 8 or 9 years of being with diabetes, I didn't like to click and of course when I could I jumped the insulin dose until one night I got up badly vomiting without stopping, chanceThat it was a night to stay in my grandparents' house, well seeing that I kept vomiting they called an ambulance and there were taken to the hospital and the last thing I reminded me was that nothing else arrived at the hospital took me inA stretcher and in the corridor pa faint, then when I woke up I was in the ICU with drippers and others, seeing how a doctor spoke with my parents and grandparents Ayi in the distance, then when they came they told me that I had suffered an attackof acetone because of not clicking insulin.

A health

Shuya's profile photo
Shuya
02/24/2012 10:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.