{'en': 'Blood analytics day, what do I do with insulin?Do I wear or not?', 'es': 'Día de la Analítica de sangre, ¿que hago con la insulina? ¿me pongo o no?'} Image

Blood analytics day, what do I do with insulin?Do I wear or not?

romevila's profile photo   02/29/2012 4:20 a.m.

Good to everyone!

I have a question, I don't know if it will have been discussed in any post (the turn will be in charge of knowing it).

I put the basal (Levemir) at 7:00 a.m.in the morning and at 19-20 at night.

Well, when I have analytics, it is usually at 8 or 8.30 in the morning.

What I do?

Do I put the lesson at 7 as always and at 8 I do the analytics or do I put the less with the fast at breakfast?

Thank you!

romevila's profile photo
romevila
02/29/2012 4:20 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

The basal does not move for anything (except earthquake, acts of terrorism, tsunami or nuclear accident).You put it as always.And after getting blood, you click the basal and that's it.The only thing that can alter the plan is that you get up with a figure too low and that forces you to take sugar.Although I have ever gone to an analytical after having eaten 2 or 3 glucosport.I let him know and they told me that nothing happened.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/29/2012 4:24 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thanks Paisano, but it will be blood and get the quick for breakfast, right?:))

romevila's profile photo
romevila
02/29/2012 7:07 a.m.

Yes, I think he wanted to say that ... If the basal is well tight, he should not let the blood glucose, so you put it as always and after the extraction you have breakfast and you put on the corresponding rapid.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/05/2012 4:29 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thanks Velia.Yes, of course, that meant my countryman the Basque, made me funny, I like it.
Thank you new.
PS: I, as I am very ready, made the analytics without any basal put, even if I had it at 9 d the morning the analytics.
How many legs have I put.
Now thanks to you, I hope to re -achase.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/05/2012 7:30 a.m.

That meant my countryman the Basque, made me funny, I like it

thank you so much.At a certain age, compliments or compliments make much more illusion than being more wait.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/05/2012 12:14 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Ok, reason that you have, being almost for the same age and tb dinosaurs medically speaking, that not mentally, a word said on time is appreciated ..... epa, I will have confused my forum, run me Owas.

Kisses to everyone.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/05/2012 1:53 p.m.

Hello
After advising myself well about the day of the analytics .... Well, I got up with 48, I have not had that figure in the morning, but I am very fortunate.

Total that I have taken some juice and I have gone (without basal), I have 15 minutes walk and I was afraid.

On the way back, that is time and fourth after figure 48, I had 81. Then I have put the Levemir and Novorapid and have breakfast.

I have not said anything there, they give them the most, I will tell the endocrine.

A silly question: when you go to endo, you carry the notebook with all glycemia?or meteís in a pendrive everything of the stout?I have not tried, I don't know if you can and I don't want to make a fool of yourself.

You will thank you how you do it.Merci Beauoup.

Is that I was with my notebook before, but it was that I had 2 or 3 glycemia per month ...

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/14/2012 11:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.