Here I am again

luismisa's profile photo   09/26/2008 5:38 p.m.

Very good again, although for reason of time and being little placed on this (computer science) I do not dedicate the time I would like.My daughter debuted at Christmas with diabetes and is not yet controlled, she is 13 years old and I think it is a very difficult age for this in all aspects (adolescence, hormonal changes, etc.) in the analytics the Hemo is high and without reasons everThat another results with hyperglycemia, above 300 and 400, does this have any explanation?Well I live in my meats how it is all this and I am something demoralized, if I have not heard something about the advances that make me prudent optimistic.Well I don't roll up more and much encouragement and luck to all.Having if any lumbras comes out and between politicians and commercial interests do not heart away and we soon arrive at the end of all this.A cordial greeting everyone

luismisa's profile photo
luismisa
09/26/2008 5:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Luismisa forum !!!

First tell you that you do not discourage you, that we are all in this forum through the same circumstances, and as you will see, with the help of others we manage to improve the control of glucose and thus take, better diabetes!

Take a walk around the forum and do not hesitate to ask what intrigued you!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
09/27/2008 8:18 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi LouisMisa:
You can't discourage you so soon, think your discouragement is not good for your daughter.The one that can be discouraged is her and that is what you have to avoid at all costs.
He speaks a lot with her, he has to understand that diabetes is not something so bad, there are 1000 worse things, he just has to add a couple of essential things to his routine, insulin and hydrates control.
As I tell my Maria, who is 7 years old, that you wouldn't think of going out without dressing or crossing a highway.Well, this is the same, there are things that are now going to be essential for you.
Do not think about possible miraculous priests.I personally believe that one day the final cure appears, but when it depends on so many things ..., 10, 20 years, maybe.
The imortant is that your daughter understands that when this happens she has to continue being great to start living another life that she now cannot.
It will be lucky to be able to experience life from very opposite positions and that will be done by a special person and with an excellent human quality, and will be much happier than it would be seeing life to happen with the same prism.
Encourage, go through the thread of parents that I think will help you a lot.There are exceptional people and some in the same chronological situation as you.
Ah and something else, I didn't have much time for this forum, but this hooks.;);)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2008 6:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello LouisMisa.I already answered you in another thread.I corroborate what Jose said and I add that it is true that sometimes this becomes tired, hard, and helps to discouragement, but if that happens you have to leave it as soon as possible.Our task, apart from the care of our children, goes further, teach them to be responsible in this way of life that has touched them, in order to make them more self -employed, in short, in the future.
I indicate how to enter the parents' thread, in case you dare to do it, since you tell that you do not handle the computer issue much, but you will see that it is simple and the dynamics of the forum catches soon.
- You have to click on I look for someone from ... and events and meetings .Within the main menu that appears when you access the forum.
- You will see that there are several threads inside, 5 open at the moment.The one we tell you is that of parents.You click there and you will see everything written by which we participate in that Licneatam.There you can publish your messages and ask what you need to know.There is also the Route de la Plata, where almost everyone in the forum participates.
Dare and get to meet you ... A hug.

Come on, cheer up and

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/28/2008 7:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.