Good to all, I'm new ...

Maqui's profile photo   10/05/2008 11:25 p.m.

Hello, I am from Ushuaia, a 10/29/07, I found me admitted to intensive therapy, ignoring that it was happening to me, after an analysis between 443 of blood glucose and in therapy up to 800, doctors could not measure me, afterSo many studies and punctures, they diagnosed me that I was a nervous diabetics, I hated the injections and now it is daily, I started with 60 U.I.And I am currently in 20 U.I, weighed almost 160 kg and I am in 136 kg, I only run 3 times, and I measure myself 2 times a day my averages are 84 in 14 days and 83 in 7 days, I take the same medication.
It is very important to be able to tell people who are in the same as me, so as not to feel so alone, it was not acid nor is it now, it is sacrificed and I know that it is for a lifetime.
Thank you, just that thousand thanks.: D: D: D: D: D

Maqui's profile photo
Maqui
10/05/2008 11:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, Machi.Welcome to the forum.
Nervous diabetic?Mother, I had not heard it in my life ... it will not be that you are diabetic I and that the anxiety and stress stateI don't understand very well.
Hopefully this forum serves as support and you can feel less alone.You already know that we are many who live with this disease.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/06/2008 4:01 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, the truth is that diabetes was discovered after intense stress state, let's add that I am nervous of birth, apologize if I made confuse with the concept, but I share with your expression.
Obviously I must avoid situations of discussions and irritating, etc., so far glycemia has not uploaded to me, this does not mean that it may happen.
Last week the doctor who controls me every 15 days, sends me to that he will perform some analysis, to control hemoglobin, ferremia, urine, etc., the last hemoglobin that made me the result was 6.3.
I send you a greeting and a big hug.

Maqui's profile photo
Maqui
10/06/2008 2:41 p.m.

Hello, maqui.

You don't tell us your age, or if your diabetes is type 1 or 2.
If your weight was the one you say, I lean on the 2, but there are few data.

In any case, there are no nervous diabetes, although nervous with diabetes.

Greetings and welcome to the club.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/06/2008 3:35 p.m.

You made me laugh with the comment of diabetic nervous hahaha, I am 39 yearsLast week I did another I am waiting for the results, diverse medication, for thyroid, for anxiety, etc., apart from insulin.
I hope you have served the information that I have given you.

All the best :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Maqui's profile photo
Maqui
10/06/2008 6:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.