Doubt about maintaining measurements in objectives

dolores's profile photo   10/06/2008 12:15 p.m.

dolores's profile photo
dolores
10/06/2008 12:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello chic@s how is your life going?, I hope that wonderful.Then I am with a doubt.

How is it possible that tonight at 03.00 has had a value of 106 in my glycemia and in the morning at 07.45 it has given a value of 109. On the other hand I walk a little obsessed with the values.Sometimes I think, I better not measure me, Jiji, but finally my head does not stop thinking about the next measurement, I do nothing but give logic to the values ​​when they are high or when they are low.My problem is that I always want to adjust to the marked objectives.It is like when you have an exam that you have not studied much, the tension of whether or not I will approve.Anyway, if someone can take away from the chola this obsession ...

Thanks, greetings

azucarilloout's profile photo
azucarilloout
02/05/2009 12:22 p.m.

Hi Chic@s How is your life?, I hope that wonderful.Then I am with a doubt.

How is it possible that tonight at 03.00 has had a value of 106 in my glycemia and in the morning at 07.45 it has given a value of 109. On the other hand I walk a little obsessed with the values.Sometimes I think, I better not measure me, Jiji, but finally my head does not stop thinking about the next measurement, I do nothing but give logic to the values ​​when they are high or when they are low.My problem is that I always want to adjust to the marked objectives.It is like when you have an exam that you have not studied much, the tension of whether or not I will approve.Anyway, if someone can take away from the chola this obsession ...

Thanks, a greeting

Let's see, the measurements that glucometers give us are not 100% exact.
They can go up to 10% ... even laboratories analysis are not 100% exact either.

That difference of 3 mg/dl is insignificant.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/05/2009 2:05 p.m.

Hello Azucarillout, and what is your problem, because I don't understand anything ... having a value of 109 to breakfast is a great figure, having 107 at 3 and being stable until breakfast is having an ideal control: shock :: Shock:: Shock:
You do not eat the jar much, especially if your controls are like this and of course do not stop measuring that it is essential to try to keep this within its limits, which is sometimes totally impossible.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/06/2009 4:06 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello:
I don't understand anything either;) ... those values ​​are perfect and it means that you were stable that night.
If you are obsessive, diabetes is the worst thing that could happen to you, we all want, the best thing you can do is not obsess, take care of yourself, measure and correct if necessary and above all to live and enjoy life without diabetes preventing it: d.

DiabetesForo
02/06/2009 4:17 a.m.

Hi Azucarillout, and what is your problem, because I don't understand anything ... having a value of 109 to breakfast is a great figure, having 107 at 3 and being stable untilBreakfast is having an ideal control: shock :: Shock :: Shock:
You do not eat the jar much, especially if your controls are like this and of course do not stop measuring that it is essential to try to keep this within its limits, which is sometimes totally impossible.
Greetings

Thanks Velia, your answer has reassured me a lot.If you observe in my appearance in these parts they were the most optimistic, characteristic that I continue to keep, because of course that with diabetes you can make a normal life and continue enjoying life.The only thing that sometimes does not achieve the objectives causes me concern.

All the best

azucarilloout
02/06/2009 9:38 a.m.

Hello:
I don't understand anything either;) ... those values ​​are perfect and it means that you were stable that night.
If you are obsessive, diabetes is the worst thing that could happen to you, we all want, the best thing you can do is not obsess, take care of yourself, measure and correct if necessary and above all to live and enjoy life without diabetes preventing it: d.

Thanks Prado, you have also reassured me.Living between carbohydrates and insulins sometimes causes bipolar disorders.

A hug

azucarilloout
02/06/2009 9:41 a.m.

Yes, it is true that sometimes coconut does not stop, but as we have already mentioned with those controls you have to enjoy much more ...
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/09/2009 4:36 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi @azucarillout I don't know how long you will have diabetes, at the beginning of my illness I spent the same as you, I wanted to be in correct values ​​all the time, more than all because my endocrine team "demanded" being always between 80-120.Something that after 11 years I see absurd and I have left that worry aside.Now what I do is to know why I have it high or low and learn from those mistakes so that they do not happen to me again or know what I have to do if it happens to me.I know that it is difficult to careless, but I have stopped being obsessed over time, but without neglecting my responsibility to take care of myself.
All the best :)

DiabetesForo
09/25/2019 11:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.