Holassss

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/16/2008 11:44 a.m.

Hi, I'm Carolina De Chile

Well I am new in the forum, I am 23 years old and I have type I diabetes since the age of 10, I had a long time going ahead, I put a lot of evidence, but I have known to overcome.A thousand things I have learned with diabetes and the good thing is that my family are all with me help me a lot.
I have read a lot about insulin bombs here, you don't hear much that is recently the Lantus insulin that is how the new seems to be a backy poko in the technology I would like to tell me how the pump works because I am quite interested.
Greetings to all
Carolina

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/16/2008 11:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Carolina.

That eagerness for overcoming is very good.

On bombs, there is a section in this same forum, and there are several users who use them.Go reading and then raise the doubts you want.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2008 2:07 p.m.

Hi Carolyna !!!!Surely in this forum there are people who use insulin bomb and you can correctly inform you about their use and experience with it.For what I have read the people are very happy with her.
I personally do not use it, I am 25 years old and I use a punctured insulin yet because I do well and I am comfortable.

DiabetesForo
11/26/2008 1:15 p.m.

Welcome Carolina !!!My daughter is now 10 years old.I get the idea of ​​what you have had to happen because the media have multiplied in these 15 years, but here we have an example of overcoming, as Alea says.
My daughter has insulin bomb, and I am one of the users who writes in that thread that they have told you.
A lot of encouragement and for her !!!Ask your doubts and we will try to help you as much as possible.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/27/2008 3:37 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.