Eneuresis

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/02/2008 9:45 a.m.

Someone knows if diabetes can produce enuresis, I know they are different things, but they told me that they can be related

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/02/2008 9:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Clark, as you say when a child has enuresis, the physical causes that produce it must be discarded, including diabetes.In this case, enuresis is transient, and ends when polyuria is fought ...
My daughter was never pee in bed until a few months before the debut that ever escaped her and had to get up at night 2 or 3 times ... from her debut and control this problem disappeared.
Health

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/03/2008 3:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello Clark, when the organism has an excess of sugar because of the uncontrolled diabetes, it eliminates it through the kidney -shaped kidney, as soon as the renal threshold is reached, it has the need to eliminate this excess sugar causing a need causing a needUegente of urinating.
I remember the day before Maria diagnoses, we came in the car on the highway and he wanted to urinate so great that he could not wait for us to get to a rest area.The poor person urinates in the car crying inconsolably for not being able to avoid it.This was the drop that bumps the glass of a series of things that Maria had never done and shot the alarm.
When the next day we went to the doctor, entry by emergencies with 600 glycemia, I am not surprised to urinate that way.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/03/2008 3:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.