Hello

lherrera31's profile photo   03/12/2012 3:01 p.m.

Hello guys !!!I am new in the forum and in the disease they hardly detected it two months ago I have 39 years and I have gone down since then more than 10 kilos my question is .... as soon as I find out about my illness I began to take a nopal juice withCelery and lemon to lower the sugar in my blood .... later they sent me with a nutriator! "" "I send me a scary diet!Quito the Nopal smoothie.!!!

lherrera31's profile photo
lherrera31
03/12/2012 3:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

I do not know any diabetes treatment (no matter the type of diabetes) that is based on the drink of any juice/juice.

I imagine that after the diagnosis you will have prescribed a treatment, what you have to do is follow that treatment and pay attention to all the recommendations of your doctor.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/12/2012 3:59 p.m.

Put in the hands of a good endocrine that diagnoses you the type of diabetes you have.If you keep thinning and you are hungry, you may need another type of treatment.
The juices or juices usually have fructose, which raises glucose.
Greetings

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/12/2012 4:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much for your comments and support ... I continue to the letter the Idicacioes of the DRA.However, I still have the levels, I send me metformin and the nadamas diet.The juice is of cactus, is it not supposed to be great to level the sugar?

lherrera31's profile photo
lherrera31
03/13/2012 10:36 a.m.

One thing is that it helps control diabetes and another very different thing is that by itself, any substance serves to regulate diabetes.

The nopal, according to Mr. Google, is a cactus (by that name we know it in Spain) that is used a lot in food in Mexico.

As it has a lot of fiber (like many other fruits and vegetables) it helps increase the feeling of satiety and therefore, eat less.
If you eat less you will have more chances of losing weight and improving insulin resistance.
If you improve insulin resistance, insulin produced by the body will work better and you will have better glycemia levels.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/13/2012 1:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.