Sweeteners

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/18/2008 3:36 p.m.

First of all I wanted if there was a post on this subject but I do not find it, I apologize if it already existed.

My girlfriend has been relatively recently and I am looking for information to know that it is more recommended to take.
My question is about the sweeteners in general for what a state seeking and I don't know which are better or worse to the body or for diabetes itself.
I do not know if the saccharin is good to use it or not;And because it is not good to use it, and seen that almost nobody uses it and I thought that if you could.
Apart from the saccharin I would like you to tell me that educators (brands) are better for both their use when cooking as well as they are better for our body.

Another question is that I don't know for sure but I think I have seen that some sweeteners are not good for the body, as can be carcinogens .etc etc. is true?or are they only used a lot?

Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/18/2008 3:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Gcrevillen:
You can use any non -caloric sweetener: saccharin or aspartamo, I personally like aspartamo, it has a better flavor than saccharin.Sucrose is sugar so it is not very convenient.As for brands, go testing until you find the one you like, I buy the Aspartamo de Mercadona, a landowner brand.

DiabetesForo
11/19/2008 3:36 a.m.

Hummm aspartamo: oops :: d I lack the emoticon of the open mouth and the tongue out

Gcrevillen, in addition to what Prado has said, looks and inspects the nutritional label of the products.

Even the parsley is harmful in large quantities ...

As for cooking ... I think there are Natreen products, in liquid format, that endure the heat of the oven, but surely some or some more experienced "kitchens" can advise you better than me.

DiabetesForo
11/19/2008 6:52 a.m.

I reissue my first post since I confused me with sucrose I mean saccharin.Sorry for error

DiabetesForo
11/19/2008 12:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.