Hello, I'm new

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/12/2008 4:39 a.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum, I have type 1 diabetes several years ago and I have discovered this forum, in which I hope to learn and share many things.Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/12/2008 4:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Geus.
Tell us a little more about you.What kind of treatment you carry and how is your control.
Here you have us to share experiences.
Welcome home

DiabetesForo
12/12/2008 10:46 a.m.

Hi Geus, welcome to the forum.Surely you learn and teach many things here.We are already a few users who live day by day with this disease.
As Alea says, tell us a little about you, I am a mother of a 10 -year -old girl, diabetics 5 and a woman from another user of the forum, also diabetic for 8 ... Come on, we lived it twice.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/13/2008 8:23 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, thanks for the welcome.Well, I am with Lantus (26-30 Unid) and with Humalog Lispro (2-6 Unid) and my current control is good (hemo 6.7%) although I have sometimes been with 8 and 9%.My weak point is the daily profiles, I get bad in that sense and it is something that I try to improve to facilitate medical-patient cooperation.My trajectory in the Diebetes has been irregular and it is something that I try to stabilize, with the treatment I have it is very easy to control, I almost never have unexpected glutemia, everything comes out as I wait for it, I control myself well and easy whenever as well as well as well, that is my weak point, I am not eating insane, like everything and I do not usually eat "because you", I do not like the sweets, I am not excessively sweet to recognize that the sweets have always liked it, but my main problemWith food it is quantity, I am community and sometimes as in excess.They control this excess that I speak of everything goes on the fly, I have no problem reaching 5%.As for the rest of the analytics, lipids, etc., all perfect.Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
12/17/2008 4:58 a.m.

Hello geus, you do not know the luck you have with that control and that establishment .... With regard to the amount you eat, you know, apply the old tricks, eat an apple or a good salad before the food to satisfy you a littleAnd thus take the appropriate HC, s, grilled proteins or fat and give yourself a whim from time to time, that knowing the quick amount to wear, the sea of ​​good comes.
Much encouragement and keep taking care of you.Here we are for what you need.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/17/2008 5:19 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.